track wont load back up in cubase

Benny.C.

i finished a track weeks worth of work! and now i cant reopen it in cubase sx3 as cubase keeps telling me there is a runtime error half way through loading tune i have no back up of this can anyone help any advice welcome

i finished a track weeks worth of work! and now i cant reopen it in cubase sx3 as cubase keeps telling me there is a runtime error half way through loading tune i have no back up of this can anyone help any advice welcome

Are any of your vst's "BORROWED ! :)" I used to allways have trouble with anything Native Instruments, It seems there copy protections are as good as there plugins. All sorted now - purchased komplete 5 last month for $399. I think there are database files you can delete which sorts the problem. If indeed this is your problem let me know and ill check which database files need to be deleted. My main problem used to be massive. It would cause fruity wrapper (fl Studio) to just hang then crash my whole project.

Yeah, sounds like it's getting stuck loading something.

You should see a progress bar with what it is currently loading. Try looking for the last VST it displays before crashing and then try reinstalling it.

also try loading it from the file on your hardrive (with cubase closed) and with cubase open from file>load. and try above/\/\

Back
Top Bottom