Track Uploaded called One For The Ladies, feedback needed

yer your mans right where has tha kick gone cant find it mate.loving the wonkyness of the rest of tune

find your kick and repost it

*looks for kick*

i think some basic eq n volume adjustment should do the trick, some funky sounds though, feeling it.

i think u need a big kick/snare (at least a big kick) n it would really drop nicely..if u can just sample a kick from another similar electro track, a lot of them have the kick on its own at the beginning of the track.

yer your mans right where has tha kick gone cant find it mate.loving the wonkyness of the rest of tune

find your kick and repost it

problem is pc got crashed and i lost the project and the plugins i used to make the bass & stuff...
when i get pc back, i'll try a kick :)

---------- Post added at 18:42 ---------- Previous post was at 18:40 ----------

Vet nummer, ook tof dak weet dat er iemand op 't forum zit da nie ver van ik woont, ;p

The only comment i can give you is that i don't hear your kick & snare that good, as other tracks like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRISmoLyung
Like the rest pretty much

Followed op soundcloud btw ;p
Greets from bruges

bruges.. nice :)
Yes, i tried to turn it louder, but than it sounds like overwhelming the bass & stuff... but i'll keep searching
tnx for the feedback from bruges :p

Not bad, but i think it needs a lot of additional tuning. Sounds too acid-like to me. But on the brighter note those beeps reminded me of the old Super Mario times :D

I'd suggest some pads, punchier kick and some enhancement for the actual idea you got there.

Back
Top Bottom