Track Review - Feedback Please

Ease

i've just signed up so heloo to everyone on here, i havent been makin music long only about four months after i managed to aquire a copy of sony acid 7. ive made about 6 tracks in the time ive been doing this. this track is by far the best/ my favourite i know its got a long way to go and like i said im still learning but i would love some advice from a few people. thank you and hello again to evryone.

http://subbass.ning.com/profile/ElliotDellar

Well, One pointer would be to try and get rid of the clicking inbetween your looped sections. Fades/envelopes might be your friend here.
Keep making tunes, and work on your eq-ing.
I'm not sure what exactly Acid 7 does. Does it support vst's?

yeah that clicking is really annoying ive tried quick fading edges but it doesnt do much in the way of getting rid of it. yes sony acid does support vst's thanks for the reply guys

Any place is a good place to start, man. I agree with subprime that you should focus on your EQ:ing, and also with mastering the sounds. Use more variety with the drums. Dunno what you are after, but regular dNb with want some kind of reese bass included, but maybe you don't want this. There are probably tutorials on how to do that with Acid, since there are loads on other programs.

I'm still a beginner as well, with Reason though. Just remember that any work is a progression. Keep working and listen to the tips from the pros. Hm, this basically means that you can ignore mine. *cough*

cheers man , i did try a reece bass sounded a bit to harsh fot it i thought. im still getting used to massive to its all a bit overwhelming at the begining :dynamite:

Cheers bro. Good luck with everything. I haven't tried Acid, but I have tried Reason and must say that it frigging owns. If you would ever feel like trying something new, check it out. :)

ez guys, keep at it mate, it will all come together the more you learn about the program you're using and the sound you want to achieve.

as another reason user i agree with conclude about bearing it in mind as an alternative, its a great introduction to production yet when got to grips with allows for some really good sounding tracks. nice tune on your soundcloud btw man, defo got potential ;)

Last edited:
cheers man, Acid is alright considerin when i first opened the program i had no idea what anything was or did ive found it real easy to use.

Back
Top Bottom