Track Of The Year (2009)

You're gonna have to change your DJ name, we already have a very established DJ Fusion and he's not gonna be too happy with someone hijacking his moniker, even with an extra add L.

D Bridge - Wonder Where... simples!! That tune showed there was still scope to be creative...

there is a tune doc Scott plays which i need to hunt down .. not sure what it is but its my second fave une this year....

Alix Perez and Subfocus were great this year though... Breakage was as welll

the jump up thing is running its course, sales have dipped for those tunes on the whole so clearly kids are getting bored of the same old 'i want to sound like G Dub' stuff ...

and on that note it was nice to see Original sin and Jaydan..both responsible for that copy cat jump up thing moving on and making some deent music

Fresh Heayweight was dancefloor tune of the year!!

Last edited:
if its got to be of that 12" its got to be traits remix.

and for me, organizer defo got to be in that list aswell as netsky - starlight/tomorrows another day vip ..

Both those Break tunes are killer but Isis edges it cos of the memories i have with that tune (last Ram @ The End)

Tomorrows Another Day VIP would be up there but cos its not out and probably never will be i dont count it. Still big though

Has to be Heavyweight this year ...

All personal tastes aside, you know if there really was a reward it has to go to Heavyweight

Back
Top Bottom