DnB Track needs feedback

Hey, guys.
Earlier I made few dnb things, submitted them on some of the labels.
But nobody got in touch. Even though some of them listened to my work (soundcloud stat tells me).
Kindly ask you guys to help me find out, what am I doing wrong here.
What kind of mistakes could I make in my mixing/arranging/production?
Rely on your collective mind.

There could be a million reasons why your track hasn't been signed, maybe that person is sent more tunes than they can listen to. My advice would be to stick at it and keep making tunes, remember anyone can release their own tunes nowadays on bandcamp etc. or set their own label up, if you're intent on getting your shit out there.

There could be a million reasons why your track hasn't been signed, maybe that person is sent more tunes than they can listen to. My advice would be to stick at it and keep making tunes, remember anyone can release their own tunes nowadays on bandcamp etc. or set their own label up, if you're intent on getting your shit out there.

Thanks, man. You'r definitely right. Need just to make sure, I'm doing good here:0
Will rename my thread then, at least to have some feedback.

hitting hard, love it! nice synth work with interesting stereo effect.
drums sound better than in your other track this week, well balanced.
i;d suggest to add also here a few vox .. some short rap chops i.e.?
good work this one !! :cool:

hitting hard, love it! nice synth work with interesting stereo effect.
drums sound better than in your other track this week, well balanced.
i;d suggest to add also here a few vox .. some short rap chops i.e.?
good work this one !! :cool:

Thanks man, appreciate your opinion here. Will try to find some rap vox samples to use here.
I'm afraid of using somebody else's vox samples though. Don't know why. There should be royalty free ones

too much high end treble. especially in the intro.

weird fuzz everywhere..

needs more unique twists and turns midway thru . drop kick jump over there smash in your face kkk you know?

too much high end treble. especially in the intro.

weird fuzz everywhere..

needs more unique twists and turns midway thru . drop kick jump over there smash in your face kkk you know?
This is exactly, what I need here, thank you a lot.

About fuzziness. Don't really know, how to deal with it. Need to carefully listen to all my tracks separate and in groups to find out, what is it about.
I mix in headphones, don't have speakers on the current location (I have my JBL LR305 miles away from me). And I'm sure it is the reason of my mix fail.
What did you mean, saying about drop in the middle? Do I need to put it down?

I quite like it at times but like catsel stated its a bit overkill on the fuzz. Excessive anxiety is cool but both tracks need more variation.
Thank you, man.
I'll try to find out root cause of the fuzziness. Unless you have some ideas, why it is there.
And I'm going to add some variation with vocal. Hope so.

I'm no expert so its hard to say the cause of fuzz without diving into the project. Bit of advise if you add fx like distortion... Dial in the desired amount, then turn it down a notch. More often than not, less is more.

Back
Top Bottom