Track I've started tonight

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by AdamDNB, Feb 28, 2016.

1. AdamDNB

AdamDNB New Member

Hi.

this is just a track I've started tonight just wanna know if I'm going n the right direction with it. haven't really done much eqing etc.

im in that stage of making stuff then not liking it so just need some advice on the track to if I'm going in the right direction to finishing my first track.

thanks
    Adam

2. AdamDNB

AdamDNB New Member

might be a tad quiet at the moment as its in progress

3. geordie

geordie SAIPH

Not too bad mate. Pay attention to the power of the kicks, i would say they are a tad too loud in the mix. SUB bassline is also very "constant" and not very dynamically interesting so far. some of the mid sounds are cool and moody, but need more meat and fuzz from a good distortion algorithm.

About the making stuff and not liking it, don't worry, that happens to everyone.

But what is important is the concept of pushing through that boring stage and trying to land with something close to a ''Finished product".

That way, when you find this track on your hardrive in a few years, you can at least be proud of the fact that you finished it and that you have something "physical" to show for your work, other than just a bit of experience.

4. AdamDNB

AdamDNB New Member

Cheers mate. Taking that on board il have a play with them. It makes s3nse once you point them out

Yea i think its the constantly hearing the same over and over you get sick of it and start doubting your work.

5. AdamDNB

AdamDNB New Member

i got bit more going on this, hopefully in the right direction. still far from finished.

do you think i need to make it a bit more interesting?

appreciate the feedback

Thanks
    Adam