Track ID Request

Know One

Living A Lie
I wasn't quite sure where to put this; I don't use this form a tin and when I do it's in the production area. I couldn't find a track ID sub forum, so if one exists please feel free to move this post there.

The reason I picked this section is because the tune isn't DnB, and the DJ is a turntableist.

Anyway, Crafty Cut & DJ Craze did a podcast and I really need to know the first tune Craft Cuts drops... It's a breaks\dubstep kinda tune with amazing vocals, but for the life of me I can't find out what it is.

Happens at 1:09:50 on this YouTube clip:

Thanks in advance for the help. The DJ Craze set is pretty dope too, you should check that out. Crafty was having mad issues that set... But his tracks were dope.

Hi , Please help with the search drum and bass album, which was released sometime around 2006 +/- 5 years . The first song begins screaming and wailing in the form of a female voice . It is a Dark Drum and bass . It knows someone ? Please help...

Do you have a link to the song\album in question? Just off the top of my head, was it Mark Knight- Nothing Matters (Noisia Remix)

Not screaming per say, but a definite fierceness in the voice. One of my all time favorite tracks by Noisia, or anyone for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom