Track ID Calibre?

DJAccess

Very minimalist track. Has an uplifting chord pattern and a very distinctive sung/chanted tribal esque vocal. Intallex has been playing it recently. Any assistance...?

By the way it definately isnt released yet.

azonica said:
Drop it down feat. Fats ?

there is so many Calibre dubs around at the moment its hard to know which is which :D

nah it aint drop it down altho i am totally in love with this tune

thanks for everyones help btw. together we shall discover the secrets of the long lost calibre dubz

:wave:

Maybe its one of thease....

Mistical Jungle
P U R
Feeling Happy
Think Again
Drowning in You
Cold Halo
One Word
Lion Dub
Red Light
Drop it Down
Little Man
Blue Top
Untitled Amen
Jane's Twitch
Maximus
Southern Self

nu:tone - our house (calibre remix)
Zinc - Flim (Calibre Remix)

:gaywhite:

Right... ive got audio of it but its on a Marcus Intalex mix recorded in Brazil. It could even be a MIST tune. The mix is 24mb if anyone wants a copy of it to figure out what this tune is hit me up on nickwrightdnc@hotmail.com and i'll send it to you.

Btw the Brazilian MC is well funny with his broken English mcing!!! Theres a few other nice tunes on there as well... :hotpants:

DJAccess said:
Right... ive got audio of it but its on a Marcus Intalex mix recorded in Brazil. It could even be a MIST tune. The mix is 24mb if anyone wants a copy of it to figure out what this tune is hit me up on nickwrightdnc@hotmail.com and i'll send it to you.

Btw the Brazilian MC is well funny with his broken English mcing!!! Theres a few other nice tunes on there as well... :hotpants:

Think I've got this.... set starts off with Murderation?

I'll try and find a track listing :)

Back
Top Bottom