Track ID? BEEN SEARCHING FOR A YEAR NOW

JohnnyKnodoff

I finally decided to join some forums just to find this track. Its driving me nuts and this track was an integral part of the soundtrack to my life for several years. It was a song on some kind of a drum and bass compilation cd (I think it was a 2 disk) and I remember the color of the actual disk being blue. It was a kind of liquid/laid back sounding track with a female vocal that was singing something like "Everytime the sun goes down, what I got will really surprise" or something like that. I've searched for this track diligently for a year searching everything other than hitting up the forums. Can anyone ID this track? It would mean so much to me. (and no its not everytime the sun goes down by Adam F and DJ Fresh) Thank you so much!

Last edited:
So you dont even know what CD is what from? That makes it alot harder mate! hopefully someone on here will be able to help! tried browsing sites like chemicalrecords.co.uk?

was the cd andy c nightlife 2 ???
its not track 2 its track 3 but Adam F & DJ Fresh - When The Sun Goes down, thats all i can think of

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't own the CD and never knew the name of it. I just remember seeing the actual disc. I was hoping to stumble upon someone who might've heard this or recognized it. If I knew the name of the compliation cd I could've found it a long time ago. I've done lyrics searches, gone through amazon browsing compliation drum and bass and dance music discs to see if any of the track listings caught my eye. Even went as far as downloading entire compilation albums, but no cigar. I hope to eventually stumble across this track in someones mix or something. If anyone knows it or something similar, I would appreciate it more than you could ever know. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom