Track entitled "COPS". pleeze feedback

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
Pleeze let me know what you think......listen to the initial build up, how can i make it more dramatic at the point when the tune drops?

easy bruv, each track i hear i from you gets better. this has good fills to the drums, rolls along well, bass is okay, but theres good use of sound effects throughout. the samples wicked, that from American Gangster yeah? you said about making it more dramatic at the drop, dont see why youd need to? not sure what you mean?

def getting better-dont really see anything wrong wit the drop
not much on the bass-drums sound good could stand to be a bit thicker
digin the sample alot - dont know many people who do like cops
would agree the fills are nice additive def keeps the tune movin
keep em coming man

Cheers guys. thats made my day.
Jay. Your advice on compression has been crucial. I am strugglin with drums a little though. Cant seem to get them intense enuff. When putting them together on a piano loop i dont know where to place the ghost drums to make the breaks and shuffle sounds. Mine always seems off. Think its one of those thing s you need to be shown.. then its easy

Cheers guys. thats made my day.
Jay. Your advice on compression has been crucial. I am strugglin with drums a little though. Cant seem to get them intense enuff. When putting them together on a piano loop i dont know where to place the ghost drums to make the breaks and shuffle sounds. Mine always seems off. Think its one of those thing s you need to be shown.. then its easy

Are you using FL studio? You may of already said.

yeah. using FL STUDIO 7. The sample on this tune is clarence Bodiker from Robocop, just before he shoots murphy.

Back
Top Bottom