(TRACK) Drum and bass Remix - Muttonheads - Stronger than ever - Grindlefly remix

I really like this man, really nice melodies!
I would bring out the drums a bit more by pushing everything else back but not by much but that's just my opinion, otherwise it sounds good mate.

I really like this man, really nice melodies!
I would bring out the drums a bit more by pushing everything else back but not by much but that's just my opinion, otherwise it sounds good mate.

Cool, cheers for that mate. I struggle with the levels due to having to quite often produce with my iPhone earphones in!! (Due to my 14month old daughter bless her!!)

Haven't done any sort of mix down etc yet but appreciate the feedback and the vibe is there I think :)

Cool, cheers for that mate. I struggle with the levels due to having to quite often produce with my iPhone earphones in!! (Due to my 14month old daughter bless her!!)

Haven't done any sort of mix down etc yet but appreciate the feedback and the vibe is there I think :)

Ah that's fair man, yeah there's definitely vibes there! If you're not short on cash or something I would suggest getting a pair of DT 770's, they are pretty quiet and honest, pretty good for mixing if you need to keep it down and have a decent representation of the mix :)

Ah that's fair man, yeah there's definitely vibes there! If you're not short on cash or something I would suggest getting a pair of DT 770's, they are pretty quiet and honest, pretty good for mixing if you need to keep it down and have a decent representation of the mix :)

Cheers for the advice, I was thinking of getting some decent headphones as a way of improving my production, but wasn't sure what to get. Appreciated mate :)

I used to practice dj quasi quietly while my kids slipped in the same room. i also vacuumed and lived my life while they were babes. It help them sleep in a world full of sound and I often get most of my producing while my son sits next to me and plays video games or helps out. Also, they all sleep like champs.

I used to practice dj quasi quietly while my kids slipped in the same room. i also vacuumed and lived my life while they were babes. It help them sleep in a world full of sound and I often get most of my producing while my son sits next to me and plays video games or helps out. Also, they all sleep like champs.

Oh they sleep well, and yea i tend to agree that noise is good for them, but with my work schedule most my producing is done either after 9pm or before 7am so headphones are a good compromise I think.

My daughter does seem to have a certain fondness for basslines tho an jumps around when music is playing :)

Back
Top Bottom