Toxic Crew Initiation Test

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
Right,

Whether Saftey admits it or not ... he's blatantly returned .. to be part of the Toxic Crew ... dunno what as yet, suggestion on a postcard maybe .. Janitor is taken .. maybe a small elf type character to fit down drains and return dropped things... not sure what title that would get tho ...

So, What does Saftey have to do to be part of the ever-growing Toxic Crew ... he's desperate to join, he just PM'd me ...

what could you bring to the table man ? what have you got to offer the crew as a whole ...

basically, You have to better hyperd4eva's " The Carlton Dance " ... if you dont know about " The Carlton Dance " ... then ... well ... get to know about " The Carlton Dance "

Logiks is up next ... BUSTIN OUT TO THE TIME WARP !!!

Then your up ...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
rite of passage kind of thing, theres a tribe in africa that uses razor sharp bone combs down the legs, just up and down up and down until the pain is unbearable, and the one who can take it the longest is the coolest, but since the body gets used to this kind of thing, they started rubbing their local chili in the wounds, and this goes on all night apparently.
think i saw it on david attenborough a long time ago. are we on the same wavelength here? something like that? or would it be more of crip style initiation

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
carlton dance? toxic crew? logikz?

i came back because there's a lot of youngsters on here and i like to be old and grumpy. i don't want any part of the toxic crew, but i intend to get fes, panty, mr g and anyone else over 30 into a new crew. well it's more like a dominos club really

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
I was just making an innocent post on the production board and noticed i've been toxic crewed. Fuck you whoever is responsible, now peoples eyes will be averted from a gif of a seagull pecking someones head

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Its not like you can be initiated into the Toxic Crew.

Its something that runs through your blood, you live & breathe it everyday.

Much like Cancer, only not as funny.

Real speak Fam.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Right,

Whether Saftey admits it or not ... he's blatantly returned .. to be part of the Toxic Crew ... dunno what as yet, suggestion on a postcard maybe .. Janitor is taken .. maybe a small elf type character to fit down drains and return dropped things... not sure what title that would get tho ...

So, What does Saftey have to do to be part of the ever-growing Toxic Crew ... he's desperate to join, he just PM'd me ...

what could you bring to the table man ? what have you got to offer the crew as a whole ...

basically, You have to better hyperd4eva's " The Carlton Dance " ... if you dont know about " The Carlton Dance " ... then ... well ... get to know about " The Carlton Dance "

Logiks is up next ... BUSTIN OUT TO THE TIME WARP !!!

Then your up ...
Iawn,

Paid a phoeni os mae'n dweud fod e wedi neu beidio ... mae e wedi ddôd yn ôl .. i fod yn aelod ô Criw Gwenwinig ... ddim in siwr beth eto, awgrymau ar cerdyn bost yfallai .. mae gofalwr wedi mynd .. yfallia cymeriad coblyn i fitio lawr traen i adferi pethau ôll .. ddim yn siwr pa teitl a fyddau hwnna yn cael ...

Fellu, beth allai Safety wneud i fod yn rhan o'r pob amser yn tyfu, Criw Gwenwinig ... mae'n awchus i ymuno, mae newidd anfon PM i mi.

Beth alla ti dod i'r bwrdd a dyn? Beth wyt ti'n gallu cynnig i'r griw ar y cyfan?

Yn y bôn, mae rhaid i ti wella "Dawns Carlton" hyderd4eva ... os ti ddim yn nabod "Dawns Carlton" ... ynteu ... llesu ... ymgenfino amdano "Dawns Carlton".

Mae Logikz yn nesa ... YN TORI MAS I'R YSTOFI AMSER !!!

Wedyn ti lan ...

Last edited: