Towerblock Sessions Guestmix: Rob Vanden

Vanden

-nieuwenhuysen
VIP Junglist

New mix from me. Minimal, industrial stuff through to some autonomic and then techier bits towards the end. Tracks by Synth Sense, Daat, Ghost Warrior, Module Eight, Instra:mental and more.

Follow Towerblock Sessions on Soundclound & like on Facebook.

Enjoy.

Eleven8 - The Depth [Etch]
Synth Sense - Signal Interference [Auxiliary]
Ill K & Dyl - ゴジラ [Nord Label]
Parietal - Lia [Dub]
Felix K - Flower Of Destrucion #4 [Hidden Hawaii]
Ena - Chemically [Samurai Horo]
Ruz - Prophet Of Doom & Gloom [Alphacut]
SKV18 - Nautil 3/3 B1 [Hidden Hawaii]
Dan HabarNam - Boogaloo [Cylon]
Dailiv - Signal From Space [Nord Label]
Daat - 5D [Jungletrain]
Silent Dust - Vostok [None60]
Dominic Ridgeway - Maintain [Dubkraft]
Mikarma - Initiator [CNVX]
Module Eight - False Positive [Exit]
>>AnD - FVS [Samurai Horo]
Ill K - Windspiel [Nord Label]
>> ASC - Lose Control [Auxiliary]
ASC - Another Late Night [Auxiliary]
Daat - Phytochrome [Subtle Audio]
>> Ultracode & Furi Anga - Vertebrae Of Chaos [Free]
Ghost Warrior - Intruders [ThirtyOne]
Module Eight - Slip Scheme [Exit]
Breakage - Natty [Digital Soundboy]
Mako - Let The Truth Be Heard [Samurai]
Daat - Orange Line [Offshore]
Instra:mental - Commanche [Darkestral]
Infest & Parallel - We’re Almost There [Jungletrain]
Sam KDC - The Iron Gate (Silent Dust Remix) [Eternia]
J:Kenzo - Airwalk [ThirtyOne]
Epilleptech - Meraki [Terra Null]

Last edited:
About half way through mang....sounding big! You know I need that tl tho....especially the tune at the 34 minute mark please sir.

What a journey. The intro sucked me right in!
Fantastic track selection, I agree on wanting a TL!
Nice one Rob, given this a share.

What a journey. The intro sucked me right in!
Fantastic track selection, I agree on wanting a TL!
Nice one Rob, given this a share.

Glad you enjoyed it mate, and thanks for the repost! I'm gonna get the tracklist up in the next few days, just need to find 10 minutes to type it all out haha

Big mix, Rob. Hadn't heard of Towerblock before but following now.

Cheers man

All over this as per.

(y) hope you enjoyed it, Stu

I forgot about this one completely, big mix only just listened today, perfect background while studying :cool:

sick mix again. really loved the intensity during the first quarter and the way it developed into a wider range of styles with big selections all over.
and also thumps up for dropping the spooky boogaloo, since i always got the feeling that it's being played quite rarely compared to the garlic boy. absolutely loving this tune.

Last edited:
Nice one Rob, despite the first half being the grey area stuff im not too keen on really enjoyed this, naturally the second half appealed more to me but great mix all the way though. Big up, and look forward to meeting you @ 31 in Jan! will ask for an autograph then

Updated with a tracklist now - @beknoxx i know you were after this.

I forgot about this one completely, big mix only just listened today, perfect background while studying :cool:

Glad you enjoyed it man

missed this one mate will be checking when I can!

saif. hope you like it Danny

sick mix again. really loved the intensity during the first quarter and the way it developed into a wider range of styles with big selections all over.
and also thumps up for dropping the spooky boogaloo, since i always got the feeling that it's being played quite rarely compared to the garlic boy. absolutely loving this tune.

thanks mate. yeh Boogaloo is a quality track, and doesn't get played enough

Nice one Rob, despite the first half being the grey area stuff im not too keen on really enjoyed this, naturally the second half appealed more to me but great mix all the way though. Big up, and look forward to meeting you @ 31 in Jan! will ask for an autograph then

cannot wait for that night!

Loved this on first listen Rob. Smooth transitions and a variety of mixes vs straight fades to great effect. Will give a few more listens as I'd like to ID some of the tunes in there with the track list you put up

Great mix. I really enjoyed the second quarter of it, from about 15 to 35 minutes, but the whole thing was good. Nice subtle transitions and good track selection

Loved this on first listen Rob. Smooth transitions and a variety of mixes vs straight fades to great effect. Will give a few more listens as I'd like to ID some of the tunes in there with the track list you put up

Thanks a lot man. Feel free to comment on any part of it and i'll ID them for you

Ha ha my dude.....thank you sir and just in time for my Xmas money!

;)

Great mix. I really enjoyed the second quarter of it, from about 15 to 35 minutes, but the whole thing was good. Nice subtle transitions and good track selection

Cheers mate

nice mix mate, liked the way you built the mix up and loads of new tunes I haven't heard

Best part for me had to be Mako - Let The Truth Be Heard > Daat - Orange Line > Instra:mental - Commanche > Infest & Parallel - We’re Almost There, great selection there rob

Hope your well bro looking forward to the next one!

Back
Top Bottom