Tower Block Dreams: AN insight Into Pirate Radio

Yep he does seem a bit angry, have to admit I really enjoyed watching him get annoyed.
Funny that most people who run radio station sseem to be right stress heads. Probably cos they have to deal with 20-30 muppets who leave a load of shit in the studio and never pay their subs on time, yet when it comes to keeping the station running the same twats are too busy ....:finger2:

Oh and people like Killer keep coming round taking them off air....only time he really seemd happy in the whole thing.

Last edited:
I've only seen the 1st section of that, cos I've got the wrong browser...

But. I wonder about Pirate radio, cos it's free, legal an ez to do an internet radio station (and you probably get more listeners), yet, costly, illegal and very hard to do a Pirate...

So, is it the broadcasting the music or the rush of the illegal act that appeals to the people who do it?

I've only seen the 1st section of that, cos I've got the wrong browser...

But. I wonder about Pirate radio, cos it's free, legal an ez to do an internet radio station (and you probably get more listeners), yet, costly, illegal and very hard to do a Pirate...

So, is it the broadcasting the music or the rush of the illegal act that appeals to the people who do it?

Once a radio sation is established it blatantly gets laods more listeners...I'v ehad up to 9-10 texts per minute on a good day..so lets call that 8, and l;ets say taht 1 in ten people text, that would be 60 x8 texts..480 times ten....so lets say 500 people...and that is a guestimate, sometime s it will be far far more...I have had days when I was driving around, and every second car was playing our station... But you're right yo ujust don't get teh same vibe on an internet station....

Yeah, I gues I don't really know how many listeners they get...

Where I live now doesn't really pick many up, which also makes me less aware.

I have enjoyed listenin to a few over the yrs, as long as receptions ok, and they don't do the solid 1/2 hr block of adverts...Just when you're getting into some music!

Back
Top Bottom