Touchin Down Productions Release News...

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by DJMIKEE, Sep 27, 2004.

1. DJMIKEE

DJMIKEE New Member

[​IMG]

Touchin Down Productions second release,due to mastering fault was a delay on the promos. These are out now & the full release be out mid October. Watch out for TDP 003, which be on promo around Novemebr. This sees a debut release for Triple Soul's dance floor smasher 'Dub Focus'.

Spree - I Like It

Spree - I Like It (Danny C Remix)

TDP 002 (Promos September // Released October 2004)

After a successful first release, Touchin Down Productions brings you a summer flava from live outfit Spree. The track is called ' I Like It', which also has a Danny C remix for the flip side. Spree have had previous releases on Direct Recordings, Aspect Recordings, Bright Star Records, Hot Black Records thus far & are set to feature on more labels in 2004. Danny C needs no introduction really, been one of the most creative producers of our time in the drum'n bass scene of today. Dan as had releases on Metalheadz, Dread, Creative Source, Portica & numerous other labels & now debuts for Touchin Down Productions.

Who Are Spree?

Formed early 2001, Spree come from Ireland & form a group of DJ's,Producers, Vocalists & band players. They continue to make waves, not only are they producing quality drum'n' bass sounds, but also gaining a well deserved reputation for a powerfully live act. As testament to their growing popularity, Spree found themselves up against London Elektricity and I Kamanchi in the last three of the Best Live category for the Knowledge Magazine Awards 2003. 2004 will see Spree continue their quest as a live act & also carry on producing in the studio @ Belfast HQ. Also recently back in June, Spree made their first U.K. live debut at one of the Worlds largest festivals Glastonbury on the Jazz Stage.

'I Like It' kicks off with a smooth ray of drum beats & nice piano rhythms alongside a nice soulful vocal. Then a deep funky bass drops on in to the mix, which takes the track to the next level making it move well for any dance floor. The riffs are catchy, as well as the deep funky melody... which will get ya shaking your head, feet where ever you here this tune. Danny C then reworks his magic for the remix of 'I Like It' with a subtle intro of breaks & deep funky bass lines. The vocals have been reworked to nice effect, which sit nicely along some deep drum kicks supported with array of wonderful funky beats. This is more of a jump up anthem to the original, as you would expect coming from Danny C....pure emotive rollidge.

Touchin Down Productions is getting support from LTJ Bukem, Calibre, Greg Packer, Tricksta, Ray Keith, Mace, The Insiders, High Contrast, Radio1xtra, Breakdown Magazine (SA), Knowledge Magazine & Drum'n Bass Arena to name a few. Artist Bookings & Label Tour nights, contact Mike @ Touchin Down.

Distribution by Nu Urban Music
    Tel: +44 (0) 1635 551 400
    www.nu-urbanmusic.co.uk

MP3 Downloads Available @
    www.beatport.com
    www.strictly-digital.com
    www.imodfownload.com

Touchin Down Promotions & Productions ©
    Mobile: +44 (0) 7876 456 210
    info@touchin-down.co.uk
    www.touchin-down.co.uk

Double Vision on 27th October @ Cargo - London Click www.thecouncil.co.uk for details...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2004