Total Science - Turn Around EP - CIAQS010

iMalox

???
5n6vlt.jpg

Total Science - Turn Around
Total Science & Break - Big Time Winners
Total Science feat. Riya - Walk The Same Lines (Calibre Remix)
Total Science & DLR - Too Close For Comfort

FIRE :teeth:

out 24/02/17

Title track is the best Total Science tune in like fifteen years. Definitely getting this.

Title track is rather good.

Also like this from the Select Files #3

They have done some really solid collaborations, yeah, I really liked some of the bits with SPY, the CIA vs Phantom Audio releases were fucking crucial, and that Betamax jam recently was a step in the right direction, but you still can't deny they spent over a decade in the wilderness after making some of the greatest DnB in history from 98-2002.

I don't think anyone is queuing up to get misty eyed over Number One Sound or Pop Psychology in other words.

They have done some really solid collaborations, yeah, I really liked some of the bits with SPY, the CIA vs Phantom Audio releases were fucking crucial, and that Betamax jam recently was a step in the right direction, but you still can't deny they spent over a decade in the wilderness after making some of the greatest DnB in history from 98-2002.

I don't think anyone is queuing up to get misty eyed over Number One Sound or Pop Psychology in other words.

:boom:

Really liked the headz release last year and their warm communications bit though. Glad they are back on them kinda vibes.

Black Moon from about ten years back is one of their more underrated tunes

tbh only stuff they've done i didnt really get into was the Mars Needs... and Renaissance Man albums, which were just too commercial and poppy (imo)

Back
Top Bottom