Total Science - See Your Face EP (SHOGUN AUDIO)

Total Science killing it as per.

Where is Another Time Ft. Grimm though? The one they opened their Liquid V Cable set with back in feb?

I love everything about it but the bass. If that bass lead was just a straight sine with a little a little distortion I'd be all over it. It's just a little too big for me. Talking about Just Want You.

They are shooting the video for See Your Face tomorrow! I would get involved but I don't live in London :(

WANT TO 'SEE YOUR FACE' IN THE NEXT TOTAL SCIENCE VIDEO??? We are shooting the official ‘See Your Face’ music video tomorrow (Friday 9th) in the Southwark area of London and we’d like to see as many of your faces in it as possible! So if you’re free between 1pm and 2.30pm and would like to be in the video, please email seeyourfacevideo@gmail.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible with further information and exact meeting time and location. ALL ARE WELCOME!!! To hear a clip of the song please visit...http://www.shogunaudio.co.uk/shop/total-science-see-your-face-ep-vinyl- The first 5 people to arrive will get a signed vinyl copy of the 'Total Science - See Your Face EP' FOR FREE which will send in the post to you at no cost. We hope to see you there!

Took this from Total Science facebook... I dont know how to link statuses lol

16275-1.jpg

i just have to post it, because...i swear...every goddamn time i see this ep's cover art somewhere, i instantly see this picture in my head instead. am i the only one? pretty silly :teeth: :rinsed:

Back
Top Bottom