Total Science - Nosher (Marky & Bungle Remix)????

Has anyone else heard this? Its got Marky and Bungle written all over it, If it is them theyve done it proud and their trademark sound has put a new twist on a tune I would have said was better left alone.

Audio - 1hour4 on the Marky set at 1Xtra this year.

Last edited:
He Finished on it n all, its not that bad either- sounded sick through a decent sound system, not as good as Barons version, but still pretty sweet all the same.

that link's broken man.....

it's on fabios latest radio 1 dnb show. think it's the second or third tunes marky plays in the set. which starts about an hour in.

i like it. egar to hear it properly though.

I likeeeeeeeeee, I like alot. Wanna have a better listen to it though. Nice little relick, to be expected from Marky though - the man's got style ya dun know :)

You know what as much as I rate Marky highly as a dj, second only to Andy C up until now Ive always thought Bungle was the main input with their productions but after hearing this I now think Ive been wrong all along, Theyve made this interesting and bought it upto date, quite a hard job really when its such a big tune, could have gone very wrong, A few years ago G Dub tried but failed with Nosher

Back
Top Bottom