Total Science - Hot Spot [Timeless]

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
OMG!

The posty delivered this bad bwoy today :slayer:

I am pretty sure this choon is quite old now, as I am sure I remember it from last year!

Anyways, a typical 'Total Science rip up the dance' business, where do they find these breaks? Quality with a capital Q :p

Hot Spot starts with a basic 'break on break' build up till it drops into this dirty yet not too dark synth bass (reminds me of squash a little). This will make any raver brock right out, wicked stuff :slayer: After a coupla bars of this, the sub bass touches down to punish the dancefloor (REEEEWIND SELECTAAAH!!!).

I have not even listened to the other side since Hot Spot is the only choon you need on this release, might aswell ave made it a single sider :D

Respect due to Total Science! :afro: :afro: :afro:

stuuu said:
OMG!

The posty delivered this bad bwoy today :slayer:

I am pretty sure this choon is quite old now, as I am sure I remember it from last year!

Anyways, a typical 'Total Science rip up the dance' business, where do they find these breaks? Quality with a capital Q :p

Hot Spot starts with a basic 'break on break' build up till it drops into this dirty yet not too dark synth bass (reminds me of squash a little). This will make any raver brock right out, wicked stuff :slayer: After a coupla bars of this, the sub bass touches down to punish the dancefloor (REEEEWIND SELECTAAAH!!!).

I have not even listened to the other side since Hot Spot is the only choon you need on this release, might aswell ave made it a single sider :D

Respect due to Total Science! :afro: :afro: :afro:

Where did you get that from?. I didn't think that it was out yet.

I got it on Tuesday!

I saw one of the DJs on DOA saying that it had dropped through the post a few weeks back, so I kept my eye out for it :slayer:

Wkd choon :D

stuuu said:
I got it on Tuesday!

I saw one of the DJs on DOA saying that it had dropped through the post a few weeks back, so I kept my eye out for it :slayer:

Stuuu?, that wasn't the question, heh.:D ;]

WHERE did you get it from?.

Caution said:
stuuu said:
I got it on Tuesday!

Stuuu?, that wasn't the question, heh.:D ;]

WHERE did you get it from?.

A mate of mine.

klusta said:
Chemical had a couple of copies early on in the week, gave um away to the dogs I think :shake:

Yeah, once I saw it on Chemical forthcoming I knew it was about :D

Back
Top Bottom