Total Science featuring MC Conrad - Soul Patrol (Lenzman Remix)

I was gonna get the original off ebay cause it was going for like 2 quid or something but I thought I'l wait for this cause I love this tune man!

It was about a week ago man so it's finished now but I don't think it had any bids tbh so the guy probly put it back on. I'l get right on it again!

Big tune, was on Hype's show a couple weeks ago. Nice little re-lick to the huge original, pure summer vibez throughout man.

Lenzman is a fucking G, expect big tings next year from him. (y)

NO WORRIES.. CONTROLLER IS THE CLIP MONSTER HERE
HEY CAN U GET A CLICK OF THAT TEA LEAF DANCERS REMIX FOR ME BLOOD?

yeah man, feelin this. love this tune.

reminds me of being at fabric a while back, room 2, about 4:50am and A.I dropped it.

pretty sure everybody made love to each other after that happened.

GLAD TO SEE SOMETHING NON-JUMP UP IN HERE. HAVE NOT HEARD THIS BUT LENZMAN IMPRESSES ME
I agree, I'l be honest I loved jump-up a year or 2 ago but I'm really feeling liquid/dancefloor the past year. I feel like it's produced a hell of a lot better than 'most' jump up. I'm not going to rant about jump-up cause I can't be arsed with that whole thing starting up it ain't worth it! I just think liquid is going in a really good direction at the moment and there's so much good stuff around. Anyway rant over haha

Back
Top Bottom