Total Science - Come On Baby [31]

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by freeagent, Jul 5, 2004.

1. freeagent

freeagent Almost 30

:wave: Now that's what I've been waiting for from the boys!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :word: :word: :word:

On Bailey's show last Sunday, about 24:00 in:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/drumbass/

:pat:

We need a "TUEN!" smiley or something!

2. freeagent

freeagent Almost 30

PS 1992:

There's a full-on chipmunk tune directly after it (y)

3. freeagent

freeagent Almost 30

:bump:

The TS boys should pass this one along to me ;)

4. 1992

1992 Novantadue

Whats the name of the chipmonk tune? And is the Total Science tune hardcore or clownstep?

5. 1992

1992 Novantadue

The DnB world is too upitty to give music out to its hardcore fans and record collectors.

6. 1992

1992 Novantadue

Hey Alex, many thanks for posting that link!

WOW, theres a lot of nice new DnB tunes out there I now see. Most of it is the same as when I was collection these records frequently so not much has changed but that could be a good thing.

That track he played called Digital "Square Rock(?)" on Function was really neat and the new Bizzy B record was nice too. I think I caught the name of the chipmonk tune. It dosn't have a proper beat but the chipmonk is nice... kinda sounds like High Contrast on Hospital but Baily says its Out Look "Around The World" on some Canadian label which I missed the name of.

I really liked this track that he said was by ZINC but I missed the name of it. It has these nice rave cords that I haven't heard in a "DnB" track before. Deffinetly something I would buy if I saw/heard it while at BBS.

New what I would really like to know is if there is a mix like this in high quality MP3 form w/o talking in it. I havent downloaded a DnB mix MP3 in a while.

7. freeagent

freeagent Almost 30

You can find some nice links here and there, but the 1xtra stuff always has the talkovers and such. A member here called green spinach posts up the quality mixes all the time, check his threads in the Mixes/Tracklisting's section. Don't forget my mixes, no clownstep, you have been misinformed!!!

The new Digital tunes are indeed quality, same as I always expect from him. I agree, the beats and bass in the Outlook chipmunk tune need reworking, but I thought you'd dig the pitch-up.

Don't see any Zinc tunes on the t/l or remember any, oh well. As for quality, yes it is there, but it is still spaced apart thin enough so that it is hard to find one or two records to buy every few weeks.