Total f)(*&ed off........

Le gash

Raging Head-Ripper bruv
New records threw the door looking forward to a ear bleeding session and ping the crossfader snaps wtf

The mixer in question is stanto sa-12 and ive nothing but problems with it (within the first three months the crossfader snapped,sent back to recordstore and told had to pay £150 to get it sent back from stanton :-x

Couple of months later the effects knob sticks and needs to be hammered to get to turn off:-x

And now the crossfader has just snapped:| (altho this has a been a year or two since getting it.

I just wonder has anyone else had problems with any gear which just seems to keep fucking up.

I should ave stuck with vestax ahh happy days.

New records threw the door looking forward to a ear bleeding session and ping the crossfader snaps wtf

The mixer in question is stanto sa-12 and ive nothing but problems with it (within the first three months the crossfader snapped,sent back to recordstore and told had to pay £150 to get it sent back from stanton :-x

Couple of months later the effects knob sticks and needs to be hammered to get to turn off:-x

And now the crossfader has just snapped:| (altho this has a been a year or two since getting it.

I just wonder has anyone else had problems with any gear which just seems to keep fucking up.

I should ave stuck with vestax ahh happy days.

mate.... do you really hammer the crossfade that hard for it to snap?? shit man!!....

chill bro.....

mate.... do you really hammer the crossfade that hard for it to snap?? shit man!!....

chill bro.....

Yeah man I focus mainly on scratching and the mixer was spose to be built to withstand such condition's. Hence kicking the absoulte shit out of it..

Yeah well, at least it didn't smoke your little piece of hash that you left on your girlfriends living room table...

u can replace the cross fader. and yea id suggest being a bit more delicate with it. just cuz your scratching dont mean u need to beat it....shit the pros dont beat it, they barely touch it

Yeah well, at least it didn't smoke your little piece of hash that you left on your girlfriends living room table...

Brilliant thats cheers me right up thanks:D

u can replace the cross fader. and yea id suggest being a bit more delicate with it. just cuz your scratching dont mean u need to beat it....shit the pros dont beat it, they barely touch it

Yea today help me relise time for a new mixer any ideas??

Back
Top Bottom