Total f)(*&ed off........

Le gash

Raging Head-Ripper bruv
New records threw the door looking forward to a ear bleeding session and ping the crossfader snaps wtf

The mixer in question is stanto sa-12 and ive nothing but problems with it (within the first three months the crossfader snapped,sent back to recordstore and told had to pay £150 to get it sent back from stanton :-x

Couple of months later the effects knob sticks and needs to be hammered to get to turn off:-x

And now the crossfader has just snapped:| (altho this has a been a year or two since getting it.

I just wonder has anyone else had problems with any gear which just seems to keep fucking up.

I should ave stuck with vestax ahh happy days.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
New records threw the door looking forward to a ear bleeding session and ping the crossfader snaps wtf

The mixer in question is stanto sa-12 and ive nothing but problems with it (within the first three months the crossfader snapped,sent back to recordstore and told had to pay £150 to get it sent back from stanton :-x

Couple of months later the effects knob sticks and needs to be hammered to get to turn off:-x

And now the crossfader has just snapped:| (altho this has a been a year or two since getting it.

I just wonder has anyone else had problems with any gear which just seems to keep fucking up.

I should ave stuck with vestax ahh happy days.

mate.... do you really hammer the crossfade that hard for it to snap?? shit man!!....

chill bro.....

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Yeah well, at least it didn't smoke your little piece of hash that you left on your girlfriends living room table...

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
u can replace the cross fader. and yea id suggest being a bit more delicate with it. just cuz your scratching dont mean u need to beat it....shit the pros dont beat it, they barely touch it

Le gash

Raging Head-Ripper bruv
Yeah well, at least it didn't smoke your little piece of hash that you left on your girlfriends living room table...
Brilliant thats cheers me right up thanks:D

u can replace the cross fader. and yea id suggest being a bit more delicate with it. just cuz your scratching dont mean u need to beat it....shit the pros dont beat it, they barely touch it

Yea today help me relise time for a new mixer any ideas??