Torture motherfucker

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit, right? Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour. Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like, Tssssssss!

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit, right? Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour. Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like, Tssssssss!

A lanky feotus quoting Wu Tang

God bless the innert00bz

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

Theodore

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i'll pull ur tongue out your fucking mouth and stab that shit with a rusty screwdriver like blaaaooow!

well i won't! personally i think the wu tang could have resolved their differences with a nice sit down and a cup of tea!

ah tea, is their anything you can't do!

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
i'll pull ur tongue out your fucking mouth and stab that shit with a rusty screwdriver like blaaaooow!

well i won't! personally i think the wu tang could have resolved their differences with a nice sit down and a cup of tea!

ah tea, is their anything you can't do!

I'm loving drinking tea at the monent man. Cup of tea and a ciggie sorts me right out

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Blaw here comes my shoalin style...

---------- Post added at 13:44 ---------- Previous post was at 13:44 ----------

M.E.T.H.O.D Maaaaaaan

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
well. i'll fucking sew your ass hole closed and keep feedin you and feedin you and feedin you

---------- Post added at 13:56 ---------- Previous post was at 13:54 ----------

grim.... i just typed "torture" into google images..... not nice

Top Bottom