torrent site invites SO THAT I MAY SAIL THE SEVEN SEAS AS AN INTERNET PIRATE ARRRRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, was wondering if anyone's got any invites for anywhere to trade? I'm after a torrenttech invite,
I can offer stmusic, iptorrents or demonoid invites? x

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Re: torrent site invites?

hi, was wondering if anyone's got any invites for anywhere to trade? I'm after a torrenttech invite,
Pay for music!! feed a producer and dont kill the scene you moron!

jesus christ
as if none of you have ever donwloaded anything
I spend all my money on vinyl and downloads, it's not like I'm killing the scene :/
this is so I get more unreleased deep house and progressive house tracks, I've been searching to get some remixes for literally years and I'v e heard I can get them on torrenttech

edit: and if for some reason you now ban me can you not just lock /delete this thread instead? cheers

Last edited:

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist

jesus christ
as if none of you have ever donwloaded anything
I spend all my money on vinyl and downloads, it's not like I'm killing the scene :/
this is so I get more unreleased deep house and progressive house tracks, I've been searching to get some remixes for literally years and I'v e heard I can get them on torrenttech

edit: and if for some reason you now ban me can you not just lock /delete this thread instead? cheers
You just chose the wrong forum to ask this on mate cos everyone here is completely anti pirating. should of maybe explained in abit more detail in your first post to avoid alot of the abuse above

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
Re: torrent site invites SO THAT I MAY SAIL THE SEVEN SEAS AS AN INTERNET PIRATE ARRR

dnbforum mate, not deephouseandprogressivehoursetrackforum init.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Re: torrent site invites SO THAT I MAY SAIL THE SEVEN SEAS AS AN INTERNET PIRATE ARRR

NO WAREZ TALK NOOB

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist

PM'd.

:TEEF:

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist

wrong board m8 .... people around here dont talk online about moody downloads even though we all know it goes on ... your have more luck joining a board in say russia or spain where forum users talk / place etc shit openly ...

tc happydayze

close thread x

d.o.b

Swim wanted to get there but its fucking hard...Swim says "try corebay,very good quality,super large selection,multiple download links,everythings work,no invitation of other crap.Theres even some wav n flacs... Swim had new 240gb HD half yeard ago and now I he run out of space,no wonder there is like 50 new tunes every day"

---------- Post added at 15:49 ---------- Previous post was at 15:46 ----------

PM Sc00ty,he is king of local pirates... I heard he have torent tech acount,try it,you have nothing to loose

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist

Inb4b ban hammer :rowley:

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist

fuck off you cunt

and never delete this thread, this guy is to be made an example of

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist

don't know mate... but the thread title was funyy!

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist

helooooo... can you all see me up there from your high horses?

---------- Post added at 11:06 ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 ----------

Status
Not open for further replies.