torq

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
so someone is selling torq ( cheaper serator alternative if im correct ) for 130 ono do u think its worth picking up if I've got the spare cash, I want to play mp3s but I play a lot of vinyl too so a 3rd 1210 in the future would be better than a cdj for me, for now I will just be using it 1 of my 2 decks though.

Does anyone have it and I realise serator is going to be superior but worth spending the extra money? however much it is?

Thanks

If you playing out dont buy it if its just so you can practice at home then go for it i recon.

Its not fast/particularry real like Serato but it may just do the job for you...have a go on it first is my reccommendation

Serato SL 3 allows for 3 decks when you get the 3rd btw...its an investment

Had this dilemma a couple of months back and i ended up buyin Torq,

interface is alright and its easy to set up but the soundcard looks like a toy and you can only use the control vinyl at 33rpm.

gone straight back to vinyl and never used torq again.

ill sell it to you for £100 :)

Had this dilemma a couple of months back and i ended up buyin Torq,

interface is alright and its easy to set up but the soundcard looks like a toy and you can only use the control vinyl at 33rpm.

gone straight back to vinyl and never used torq again.

ill sell it to you for £100 :)

you've solved my dilemma right there mate.
do not want haha.

Serato some time in the future I think.

Thanks for the replies!

just to let you know...

you can buy ms. pinky 45 rpm vinyls (dunno how shipping would work to wherever you are though). 1.5.1/1.5.2 (i use the former) have helped torq's stability a lot. torq still gets sticker drift complaints from turntablists though, but MY only gripe besides the rpm issue, is the fact that you ALWAYS have to use the conectiv (soundcard) that comes with it. i think the interface looks nice (reminds me of Live and waveform is easy on the eyes too).

my .02

Back
Top Bottom