Topcashback.co.uk

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by chanty, Jan 3, 2013.

1. chanty

chanty Active Member

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/

you might have seen the advert on TV or already know about this site, but its pretty much free cash back when you shop online. as long as you go through thier site theres money to be made on stuff you would buy anyway.

i joined up recently and got money from there deal with lovefilm.com where i signed up for a 30 day FREE trial.... alli had to do was watch 120mins of free film then i qualified for the £15 cashback. now i just cancel the supscription after the 30days and im sorted.

also my mate got £15 for referring me through email, so if u chuck me ur email addresses il send u the link to earn myself some more cash. as soon as the person i have referred earns over a tenner i get my referral fee. bobs yer uncle.

2. fractal

fractal Well-Known Member

yeah i remember doing this with the netflix free trial a while ago, had to wait a few months but made a free 12 quid or somethin

3. chanty

chanty Active Member

yeh it is a bit long winded by all accounts but free money is free money. if you shop online regualrly like for home stuff, even food at tesco or asda... clothes, ebay, insurance, you can claim a percentage back if u buy it via there website.

4. GeeLeb

GeeLeb Member

I have earnt around £90 cashback since I started using it about a year ago, haven't used it for ages either, completely forgot about it! Cheers :)

5. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

my, my, my, my
    parachute pants are

so wide

cashback bursting from the sides.

and stuff, but most of all stuff!

6. chanty

chanty Active Member

Definitely teddy. Thanks for that

7. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

quidco muhfugga ...

8. Olllie

Olllie Bom Bom Cloud

Betting sites give good cashback when you signup. On Quidco, Paddy Power give £20 for new players who sign up and bet £10. Ladbrokes £25 when you sign up and bet £20. I won one of my bets too so ended up about £50 up.

Also I bought some NikeID's, didn't like them and sent them back and got a full refund (including postage). The £7.61 cashback stayed in my quidco account.

Only drawback is that it can take months before they pay the money into your bank.

9. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

How did i not know about this