Top lads holiday destinations?

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Given up with the 'i'll treat the missus and take her somewhere nice idea' as she really doesnt seem bothered one bit so going to arrange a holiday for me and my mates to go in the summer.. Any suggestions? Places you've been and liked? Heard are nice? Great bargain etc.. Thanks!

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Been four times, excellent.

Ibiza-Just can't go wrong here, been twice, excellent again.

Those are the best imo, but theres also Zante, Malia, Magaluf, Kos, Faliraki.

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
i heard they try n rob u up big time in ibiza, i really wanna go but the idea of a 5er for laughing gas etc really puts me off, maybe if i saved enough cash to get the animal on!

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
So it's basically all about the greek islands? lol.. Been to Kos a few years back, wasn't really old enough to enjoy it as much as i could now though!

Mr G

VIP Junglist
i heard they try n rob u up big time in ibiza, i really wanna go but the idea of a 5er for laughing gas etc really puts me off, maybe if i saved enough cash to get the animal on!
Most things are expensive there but it's worth it.....i wouldn'nt bother with the gas though, just get loads of pills/mdma and coke and your done!

Mr G

VIP Junglist
sweet, deffinatly going to look into napa, my brother worked there as a rep last year had a great time until he had some trouble with some sort of mafia out there and had to fuck off home!!
Yeah you fuck with the locals and they're all on ya.

theone

Just say no to dubstep!
VIP Junglist
Although it really depends on what your mates are like. If you are all beer monsters and brits being loud and proud, go to greece.

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
Im in the same situation, considering where to go!?

Obviously Ibiza would have the best night life, im guessing? But is it a bit samey? I mean is it all trance etc

+ you would get the sort of people there that would go just because its Ibiza!? If thats makes sense?

Mr G

VIP Junglist
Im in the same situation, considering where to go!?

Obviously Ibiza would have the best night life, im guessing? But is it a bit samey? I mean is it all trance etc
No it's not.

If you want a bit more of a diverse selection then go napa, you get it all there...D&B,UK Garage,Funky House,Grime,R&B,Trance if thats your bag.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Ayia Napa definitely. Went with 14 mates in 2000 and it was a fucking hoot apart from falling asleep in the pool at 1 in the afternoon on the first day with no suncream on. Lizard face was me!

Mr G

VIP Junglist
Can't understand why people are saying Prague & Dam for a lads holiday destination ,they're weekend things...lads holidays are all about 1 or 2 weeks in the sun, beaches , beer, clubs, drugs and doing pissed up birds in the shitter.