Top goals before 2007 (not Football related)

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by sdm, Jul 3, 2006.

1. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

I was thinking about this today.. Now we're over the halfway point of 2006, how did your new years resolutions go, and do you have any additional goals to achieve before we reach 2007?

My new years resolution was to get fit and lose weight - I'm doing pretty well at this so I'm very pleased about that! (Yay for me!)

I've also been trying to be a 'better person' by getting to know more people and just generally being 'easier going' - this one is taking time but I'm definitely improving as each month goes by!

Additional goals are to move out of my parents (August) and look into living in the U.S.A. for a few months during 2007.

How about you?

2. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

Re: Top 3 goals before 2007

at first i thought this was gonna be about footy!!!

i didnt have any new years resloutions coz i never do em and at that point i'd given up smoking.
    main goal is get money so i can travel. might try get fit soon.

but good on ya stu, you got more get up and go than me so:respekt:

3. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Re: Top 3 goals before 2007

Why thank you apples, I owe a lot to my behind-the-scenes crew, so respect to them!

4. bbjohnson420

bbjohnson420 Member

My only goal is to pay off all my debt.. minus my mortgage... Im not to far off from that.. $3000 thats it... as far as new years resolution went... Mine was to find a new job... and i did... that is all..

5. Affliction

Affliction thought size didnt matter

I'd like to finish my home training course in Cisco Certification ( CCNP ), i'd also like to find my own place to live!

I'm starting some volunteer work at a local youth club in september, hopefully i can spread some wisdom 8) o_O :rofl:

6. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

I've set up my own business, my website is up and running, I'm organising big events in Nanjing and Shanghai, my own regular parties every week and I'm establishing myself in the national music scene here. Into 2007 I just want to continue what I am doing further. Everything I aimed to do this year has been started, just want to continue successfully that which I have already started (y)