Top D&B artists?

assaxin

new to the drumnbass scene, and was hoping to get some referalls on some artists to listen to? thanks in advance

Ha ha, same here was gunna suggest Mr. C.
Other than that, for DJ's Friction definatley, smashes it every time.
If you like dirty bass, bit of Dillinja.
If you like listening to same stuff all the time, maybe TC?!! Lol.
Chase & Status, they are fucking badman's. All rounder's
Sub Focus's wicked too.
Shy FX & T-Power as well to ease you into the world of D&B.

Ha ha, same here was gunna suggest Mr. C.
Other than that, for DJ's Friction definatley, smashes it every time.
If you like dirty bass, bit of Dillinja.
If you like listening to same stuff all the time, maybe TC?!! Lol.
Chase & Status, they are fucking badman's. All rounder's
Sub Focus's wicked too.
Shy FX & T-Power as well to ease you into the world of D&B.

ur like a fuckin mind reader lol but u 4got roni size :mad: haha jkz
n yh try them roni size mampi swifts 1 for the mad triple drops :D
n as 4 mcs gotta try eksman,herbzie,tonn piper,shabba,skibba,evil b,fearless every now and agen and well i cbd 2 rite anymore lol

all of the above (except TC) but i would have to include DJ Hype because the energy his sets have/create, he really makes the most of that part of dnb

also DJ Hazard if u like dirty bass, although he only mixes hazard tunes he still brings the house down

Nicky Blackmarket is defo worth a listen too, you never know what he's gonna drop
he walked passed me in a club few years back and he had 3 guys carrying record bags/boxes, must have had about 300/400 tunes on him

and u gotta try out mampi swift, not everyone likes his style but he cant be left off the list

basically, listen to 1xtra & Kiss100 to Hype, Bailey, Fabio etc etc etc not sure if Andy C is a regular on a radio station??

For me personally when i used to listen to sets, it used to mainly be Micky Finn, NickyBlackmarket and Brockie,the previous two play alot of oldskool jungle especially Nicky but both play rude songs new as well and I've always loved their track selection, you never know what they are going to pull out bar a few songs!! Brockie is good as well but he's more keyed towards the darker side of jungle so you may not like him. I like Friction as well,amazing with the decks and he plays and mixes together tunes new and old, which is what i personally prefer more than DJ's whose sets consist of alot of Dubplates :)

Back
Top Bottom