Top 5 Producers Integral to the Evolution of DNB

everybody see important parts od dnb evolution in different producents

for me its these people

High Roller... my all time jump up favorite,he is master of heavy distortion and dark grimey underground wobble smashers.
Heist technical miracle,king of bitcrushing,perfecionist,futurist and incredible talent.
Future Prophecies They made music that was very different.Deeply spiritual,organic,futuristic,story like flow,many hidden mesages,best artists
ever born in my opinion.Words cannot describe the fantasy landscapes I see when hearing their tunes.
Dillinja.. He is really good at picking fattest freqencies,every sound in his production is extra low and fat overamped moster,god of sub bass.
Pendulum Real NU-School drum n bass was inveted by pendulum in my opinion,they are insanely good at composing basslines,great artists.Its sad that they are now emo pop crapdulum,nothing in this world is permanent.

Last edited:

for me its these people

High Roller... my all time jump up favorite,he is master of heavy distortion and dark grimey underground wobble smashers.
Heist technical miracle,king of bitcrushing,perfecionist,futurist and incredible talent.
Future Prophecies They made music that was very different.Deeply spiritual,organic,futuristic,story like flow,many hidden mesages,best artists
ever born in my opinion.Words cannot describe the fantasy landscapes I see when hearing their tunes.
Dillinja.. He is really good at picking fattest freqencies,every sound in his production is extra low and fat overamped moster,god of sub bass.
Pendulum Real NU-School drum n bass was inveted by pendulum in my opinion,they are insanely good at composing basslines,great artists.Its sad that they are now emo pop crapdulum,nothing in this world is permanent.

Lol, get out. I could've predicted you'd have the most retarded top 5 in this thread. Love how you've highlighted High Roller in green, proper pioneer.:rolleyes:

w1crr7.jpg

Dillinja
Ed Rush & Optical
Origin Unknown/Ram Trilogy
Bad Company
Roni Size & DJ Die

---------- Post added at 14:29 ---------- Previous post was at 14:28 ----------

just out of interest.. how come so many of you have got ed rush & optical in your choices?

Listen to To Shape The Future and you'll understand why....

for me its these people

You joker :lol:

Troll is obvious

Back
Top Bottom