Top 5 dnb tracks

Tundra

Raggo
VIP Junglist
Right so after seeing this weird list from UKF

I thought it would be interesting what are the forum members top 5 tracks are, mine are as follows:

1. Logistics - transporter - one of the first dnb vinyls I got (mates brother gave me crash bang whallop when I started mixing vinyls) and still rinse it to this day

2. Audio - collision - yeah I know it's in the let it roll list but they got something Right, tune reminds me of the closing set at boomtown 2015, probably best festival I've been to (and I've been back to boomtown since)

3. High contrast - sleepless - used to close the early morning sets with this one, favourite tune from high contrast

4. Origin unknown - valley of the shadows - classic tune with loads of energy, also I used to throw it in all the time when playing out

5. Handra - forget - amazing track from an extremely underrated set of producers, could be coat of dust instead of forget, they don't have alot of tunes out but the releases are always quality

So there's my 5, what's yours?

This Is my bestist

Im going to write to santa and see if he can get producers back on the dancefloor music because it's like they all forgot how to

Capone - Friday
Future Cut - 20/20 (Future Cut Remix)
High Contrast - If We Ever
Un-Cut - Midnight
Bad Company - The Pulse

This obviously changes every half hour but Friday NEVER leaves the number 1 spot. The way the second drop rolls up, the slight pause and away it goes. Masterpeice.

Capone - Friday
Future Cut - 20/20 (Future Cut Remix)
High Contrast - If We Ever
Un-Cut - Midnight
Bad Company - The Pulse

This obviously changes every half hour but Friday NEVER leaves the number 1 spot. The way the second drop rolls up, the slight pause and away it goes. Masterpeice.

Yeah Friday is a quality Tune, to be fair mine would probably change daily but that's the first 5 that come to mind when thinking of the thread haha

Hard to nail down for me. For sure one of Marcus Intalex's tunes would be in my top five haha

Probably Virgo. Masterclass tune. I miss Marcus :lighter:

Back
Top Bottom