top 5 artists

This is pretty damn hard!!

1. Original Sin (i have pretty much every tune he's ever made lol)
2. Pleasure
3. Taxman
4. Cabbie
5. Majistrate & Nicol

So.... you're saying it's wrong to like someone because they're good?

well, "good" is all a matter of taste. one mans alix perez is another mans clipz.

just people whos favourite producers are flavour of the month thats all. show some commitment.

or am i just an old fucker?
:bruce:

So.... you're saying it's wrong to like someone because they're good?
.... :applause:

well, "good" is all a matter of taste. one mans alix perez is another mans clipz.

just people whos favourite producers are flavour of the month thats all. show some commitment.

my point exactly.

i could write a list of five producers who are on top of their game right now and say i'm feeling them with out a word of a lie. but i've always had a serious issue with just liking what's good and featuring in atm and on dnbtv this month.

Not sure really theres quite a few but im not feeling everything thats getting released lately. A lot of my favourite artists aint released anything in ages but heres my list of some people who are.

Netsky
Noisia
Break
Spl
Spor

@ Freek....what type of dnb is being played @ that night in your sig mate?

Just round the corner from Nando's init?! Peace.

Last edited:

They may be flavour of the month right now, but not for me. been following Spectrasoul since 07, and Perez since that Marcus Intalex fabriclive. They just keep getting better and better, which is probably why they're so hot right now /hansel.

I do enjoy abit of Alix Perez every now and then.
I mainly listen to his stuff/sets when im chilling out so I can get proper lost in his music.
The guy is a genius but you have to listen to his music properly.

basically if you own the Critical Sound LP then you have all angles covered right now

that album is a genuine masterpiece

Current mood:

Taxman
Fresh
subfocus ( yeah, we all know hes a bit gay, but hes good.)
Hazard
Vicious circle.

@ Freek....what type of dnb is being played @ that night in your sig mate?

Just round the corner from Nando's init?! Peace.

Ez bruv good to hear from another local bod! all jumpup bruv, we're a dirty jumpup label and it is gonna be beefy!! yea it used to be called delanos on east street.
Gonna be a big night, and its a regular aswell as we got it every last thurs of the month from january :)
Safe

My taste in DnB is a little different.

My top 5:

1. Donny
2. Lucio de Rimanez (Some crazy shit coming up on Barcode)
3. Current Value
4. Dylan (Loved his stuff since The 4 Horsemen days over 10 years ago)
5. Limewax

Back
Top Bottom