TOP 3 LABELS OF TWO THOUSAND AND TWO

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
TOP 3 LABELS OF 2002

YET ANOTHER POINTLESS LIST OF WHO RECKONS BAD AND WHOS NOT....
haha

my 3 fave labels of 2002 are (in no order)

Valve- or should i say dillinja.. big up ... valve do mthings right ( and they got a sound system i would kill for)

Hardware- for innovation ie., recognising an old sound needed some more music and a deeper sound.

Hospital- consistant new releases and i reckon they got some of the best producers in the world.

(i would say that full cycle have been fukin wicked as usual, but they havnt done anything this year that really sticks out, but they are usually one of my favourites..oh until well next year):thumbsup:

For me, its.. (in no particular order)

RENEGADE HARDWARE
FORMATION

Not sure about the last one, really cained tunes from those two though. Its prolly Ram though, or maybe Kaos, played that Stand Clear Remix for AAAAAGES!!

Originally posted by Triple M
Renegade Hardware
Formation
Kaos

Triple M you punk bitch, go fuck yaself :finger2:

Posting at the same time as me, pfft :)

Originally posted by M-Code
Ram
DSCI4
Kaos

Yeah I think Kaos is my 3rd too, Adam F did a real good job this year, despite his ability to "hog" the decks! INNIT MONKEY!! :mad: :D

"Just one more yeh", "Last one on now" Hahahah!!

Do people really rate Kaos that much?

I thought the Matrix & Fierce remix of Stand Clear was wicked, Metrosound was OK and everything else was a bit of a disgrace.

Just my opinion but I'd be interested to know what people rate :thumbsup:

Both Stand Clear remixes, Metrosound, Karma remixes, the two piccy disk thing was a bit poor, as was the Dirty Harrys Revenge remixes.

But I chose them because I played the Stand Clear Origin Unknown remix a fair bit. I also played Metrosound once or twice!

Ram follows Kaos VERY closely though :slayer:

The thing I find with Ram and Kaos is that the tunes get boring quickly. Amazing when you first hear em but within a fortnight your sick of em!

BODYROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Hahhaha! :slayer:

I still think they shoulda got Skibba to do a Vocal Edit, "As we do the Bodyrock, do do do the Bodyrock" Hahhaha :D

Back
Top Bottom