Top 3 forthcomming tunes

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
Thought it would be nice if we all shared our favourite tunes which are scheduled for release over the next few months, let us know what tunes to look out for!

Mine would have to be

1. DJ Pleasure - Killing Curse (Calypso Muzak)
2. Shimah - Commando Elite (Radius?)
3. Hazard - Machete (Ganja/Playaz/Radius..??? Anyone know what label this is being released on?)

Still waitin for these hazard gems

Machete
Western Riddum
killers dont die

Machete is deffo on players either a double pack or single.

Looking forward to a few tunes not sure of the names tho :O

a new Amit 12" on commercial suicide?
Wax'd Vip on Metalheadz (if it ever comes out :()
and a new congo natty thing i heard Rebel Mc play over the weekend!! Was a dutty riddim that one lol

alix perez - stray [shogun audio]
shy fx - bambaatta (break remix) [digital soundboy]
noah d feat. anthony b - good sounds (benny page remix) [ ? ]

;)
dude. do you know if it actually went on sale? i just checked and it seems as if they're out of stock..... or is it going up tomo or something?

chemical-records.co.uk are quite strange they put some releases in forthcoming before they put them in the white/promo section for some reason. I think its because they have to add all the audio and stuff before they go on sale. Keep cheking though because I reckon the Shoguns Assassins Ep will go up soon, check the new Spor EP aswell if your into that. looks wicked. nice 1 geez

cheers man, much appreciated.
i know dnbsource.com are putting it up tomo, so it's a battle between the 2 to see who wins!

p.a mutated forms - ill
pleasure - killing curse
dj zen - full effect (not to say he will ever release it but man is this a dutty tune)

1.Machete-Hazard
New power of ra track think its by Generation Dub or Original Sin. Anyone know release date? Anyone heard it, check out NYE at NEC 07/08 Clipz track 5, itz proper heavy tune.

Back
Top Bottom