Top 20 unsigned tunes of the week - 19th December 2010

danny marx

Owner of dnbscene.com
wow this mix is amazing!! i really really want it? is that possible?

---------- Post added at 20:59 ---------- Previous post was at 20:50 ----------

joined the site too:)

http://www.dnbscene.com/artist/thekilljoy

---------- Post added at 19:21 ---------- Previous post was at 19:03 ----------

uuurgh what a cunt. its not letting me update my fuckin profile page. I've just updated it twice but both times its 'saved my soundcloud profile description' instead. Lost like 2 paragraphs of writing each time. and I just lost a game of FIFA 11 cos its a cunty wank game!

Fuck this. I'm gonna go get loads of coke and bitches.

---------- Post added at 19:22 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

uuurgh what a cunt. its not letting me update my fuckin profile page. I've just updated it twice but both times its 'saved my soundcloud profile description' instead. Lost like 2 paragraphs of writing each time. and I just lost a game of FIFA 11 cos its a cunty wank game!

[/COLOR]uuurgh what a cunt. its not letting me update my fuckin profile page. I've just updated it twice but both times its 'saved my soundcloud profile description' instead. Lost like 2 paragraphs of writing each time. and I just lost a game of FIFA 11 cos its a cunty wank game!

---------- Post added at 19:22 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Back
Top Bottom