Top 100 DnB Tunes of All Time

I very much doubt the clpiz "loud and dirty" will make the top ten, all mine are classics really when dnb as at its best...i dont think you class tunes that have come out in the last year or 2 as a top tune of all time??

a tune that the best of all time is one that has been around for fuckin time and still tears up the floor to this day... never gets old, yagetsmei blad???

but each toder own n all that...peas.

Yep. Agree. Let time decide not the DNB top 40.

Last edited:
Right lets see what you lot think is the best, PM me your Top 10 tunes, I'll work it on a points basis 10 equals 1st. I'm on pretty much more than more than most so I think I'm the best equipped. Lets do this then.

1. Bad Company - The Nine
2. DBridge & Maldini - True Romance
3. Apollo Two - Atlantis (LTJ Bukem Remix)
4. Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl
5. Konflict - Messiah
6. Logistics - Together
7. Foul Play - Being With You
8. Dillinja - Hard Noise
9. Shimon & Andy C - Night Flight
10. Capone - Friday
11. Klute - Hell Hath No Fury
12. Ed Rush & Optical - Medicine (Matrix Remix)
13. Ram Trilogy - Titan
14. London Elektricity - Just One Second (Apex Remix)
15. High Contrast - Return of Forever
16. Pendulum - Still Grey
17. Optical - To Shape The Future (Remix)
18. Trace - Sonar
19. Moving Fusion - The Beginning
20. Commix - Be True
21. Calibre & High Contrast - Mr Majestyk
22. Alex Reece - Pulp Fiction
23. Doc Scott - Shadow Boxing
24. Origin Unknown - Sound In Motion
25. Adam F - Circles
26. Moving Fusion - Turbulence
27. High Contrast - If We Ever
28. Goldie - Inner City Life
29. Artificial Intelligence - Desperado
30. Bad Company - Planet Dust

Good list. Messiah should be number 1 though. Ultimate tune. Good to see Still Grey in there. Fucking amazing record

Glad to see Sonar got in there. Now someone needs to do a mix featuring these tracks. That'd be wicked. I'd give it a go my self but there's a couple of tracks in there that I don't own/never got round to bagging.

Still good tracks being released so very difficult to narrow down, what was good then is also a pain now so I'm finding it difficult to even get a list together right now.

its sad so little number of people listen jump up,I mean this style totaly changed over last 5 years,its much more complex now

its not that no one listens to jump up they just dont make it on a list of best tunes of all time.. maybe a top ten of the last year theyd make the list but not of all time.. plus alot of jump up only has a shelflife of a few minutes.. its all about the dubs with you jump up heads so you only have yourself to blame for that

woah im literally amazed how SHIT this selection is my life there is so many amazin tunes that arent here but plenty of shit instead

Back
Top Bottom