TOP 100 DJS 2008 VOTE NOW!!

get involved

MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT
2 WEEKS TO GO
Vote now in the Top 100 DJs Poll 2008
www.djmag.com

There are just two weeks of voting left in this year’s DJ Mag Top 100 DJs Poll and with the past month’s votes already cast, things are shaping up nicely but there’s still time to ensure that your favourite DJs get the props they deserve!

Will the Trance fraternity rule the roost again, can Tiësto topple Armin Van Buuren from the top of the tree? Will the Techno crew make an even bigger splash, will there be any Breaks DJs in this year’s list, can Terry Wogan beat Chris Moyles again? You can make a difference to all those questions by heading over to www.djmag.com and casting your votes for your favourite five DJs of the past year before voting closes at midnight on the 24th September.

Club-land is already ripe with anticipation to see who will be crowned the undisputed number 1 DJ in the world in the definitive countdown of top class spinners. What new talent will make their mark this year and which legends are still keeping the raves rocking, all will be unveiled in time but remember The Top 100 DJs Poll is a 100% public vote so make sure that you make your opinion count by getting on the site and voting.

DJmag’s Top 100 DJs 2008 is powered by trackitdown.net

WWW.DJMAG.COM

As much as I hate to, I can't go for Andy C this year, his tracklistings have been all too similar. Don't get me wrong, the man is still the tightest mixer out there, but his selection lets him down sometimes.

Went with Marky in the end.

I went with Andy but nearly chose Marky, I'm feeling Marky much more at the mo. Cant wait to see 'em slug it out at The End next friday!!

Andy C is the best Dj technically but his tune selection does nothing for me...Hazard is the best for tune selection

What in that he plays only either his own or his mates tunes? Yeah great tune selection...

Hazard aint even a proper DJ man, he don't even look at the crowd...

hazard may not look at the crowd that often or seem to enjoy his mixing as much as andy c, but he can move a dance in a way andy c could only imagine.....

Fuck Hazard he aint nuthin special, he just plays the style of dnb that seems 2 be most popular these days...dont get me wrong i'll enjoy his sets on a good soundsystem with mcs but his skills n tune selection aint exactly phenomenal

Frictions tracklisting and variation wins by a long shot, absolutely rinsed it at Sanctuary and at Enter in Bournemouth.

Hazard is just too simple, no crazy mixes, just tune after tune. Weak.

Andy C rocks it everytime but knowning he gets his vinyl cut the same tempo really destroyed the effect for me.

Yet to see Marky, outrageous I know but he don't hit the south that often :(

Frictions tracklisting and variation wins by a long shot, absolutely rinsed it at Sanctuary and at Enter in Bournemouth.

Andy C rocks it everytime but knowning he gets his vinyl cut the same tempo really destroyed the effect for me.

Get your facts straight please!! That is complete and utter bollocks mate. I've seen him play face to face at every RAM this year and that ain't true.

Get your facts straight please!! That is complete and utter bollocks mate. I've seen him play face to face at every RAM this year and that ain't true.

ya my heart had a irregular beat when i read that, YOU ALMOST FUCKING KILLED ME LYING CUNT-CORONER.

Ok well i've seen too many videos where he puts a track on, looks through his box, comes back to the decks and drops it perfectly...Hmm?

It may not be true for all his tunes but definately a fair few.

it makes me laugh when this rumour comes around over again. He didn't get to where he is today by cheating, he's just got raw talent when it comes to mixing at the end of the day, he's got it down

[Politrix];337037 said:
ya my heart had a irregular beat when i read that, YOU ALMOST FUCKING KILLED ME LYING CUNT-CORONER.

hahaha ok... andy c @ old firestation on you tube. watch it carefully.

Yeah obviously he's the boy but he's made it now, he has the money, he can afford to relax.

Back
Top Bottom