TOP 100 DJS 2008 VOTE NOW!!

Hazard and them jump up mans are soooo 1 dimentional they only play 1 style for over an hour....ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Andy is the man and always will be he gets my vote but Friction is not far behind

it wouldseem so imo when i've heard hazard/g-dub taxman sets for e.g. bassy's b'day bash and inno and one nation easter spectacular,
they not dj's i particularly want to see though i take that statement with a pinch of salt.

i would like to see off the top of my head : friction, micky finn, blackmarket, s gachet, ellis dee, marky, logistics, tony coleman from LE etc etc ( dont know if marky, log, and tony coleman play purely liquid lol- very much doubt it)

Frictions tracklisting and variation wins by a long shot, absolutely rinsed it at Sanctuary and at Enter in Bournemouth.

Hazard is just too simple, no crazy mixes, just tune after tune. Weak.

Andy C rocks it everytime but knowning he gets his vinyl cut the same tempo really destroyed the effect for me.
Yet to see Marky, outrageous I know but he don't hit the south that often :(

I think your gettin Andy C mixed up with TC and his pre-pitched CD's

Last edited:
Let me explain to you, firstly he is the best dj in the world, he has been djing for a very long time and you'd think by now it would very easy to que and lock his tunes in seconds. This is what he does, it takes no time to lock tunes. Also he plays a fair few RAM tunes where they often the same BPM. And finally he's the Executioner, thats why he's labelled the best in the business. So yeh, basically you're wrong.

Fixed, if he mixed house, trance or some gay genre of music he would be labled best in the world. FACT!

skill wise, andy c has the most talent. he gets my vote for sure.

and just for the record, he doesnt get all of his tunes cut to the same speed. i was in the vip section when he came to toronto and his pitches were all over the place. some people just cant admit that hes a truly talented dj. i just dont see why anyone wouldnt want to give credit where credit is deserved.

skill wise, andy c has the most talent. he gets my vote for sure.

and just for the record, he doesnt get all of his tunes cut to the same speed. i was in the vip section when he came to toronto and his pitches were all over the place. some people just cant admit that hes a truly talented dj. i just dont see why anyone wouldnt want to give credit where credit is deserved.

true true about the last part, i dont know about his vinyl pitch

Fixed, if he mixed house, trance or some gay genre of music he would be labled best in the world. FACT!

thats what im sayin....djs who are a higher rank than him use in ableton live i think....anyways its all judged on producing not djin...they vote for the house djs cos they like thier music, personally i think house is borin:slick::slick:

andy c and some others are using pre-pitched vinyls too. at least if they rinse in GER.. But its sad to hear taht tc uses things like that and cant still mix.. :uberlaugh

thats what im sayin....djs who are a higher rank than him use in ableton live i think....anyways its all judged on producing not djin...they vote for the house djs cos they like thier music, personally i think house is borin:slick::slick:

IMO opinion Andy C & EZ are the most talented dj's in the world and they are a joy to watch when they are in the zone they are both amazing

IMO opinion Andy C & EZ are the most talented dj's in the world and they are a joy to watch when they are in the zone they are both amazing

im not really into garage and the fact that every garage compilation cd has the same foowkin tracks puts me right off it.
but i heard an EZ mix and the transitions where supurb:rslayer:

He has a style like no other!! he locks a tune faster than andy mate!! forget the compilations watching him live.. check him out on youtube

garage beats are quite simple and abit too clean..so i suppose it would easier to lock em together...plus its easier to counts bars at that tempo.

I dunno though and i seriously doubt im gunna check him out live....but i dunno about him being better than andy c..i wouldnt know

garage beats are quite simple and abit too clean..so i suppose it would easier to lock em together...plus its easier to counts bars at that tempo.

I dunno though and i seriously doubt im gunna check him out live....but i dunno about him being better than andy c..i wouldnt know

I never said he was better than andy C.. he is TOTALLY different, but i respect them both hugly for being pioneers in there relative Genre's

and garage is harder to lock in a mix i mixed it for 3 yrs.. Andy is the man and i dont want anyone to think i dont respect the man 110%

I never said he was better than andy C.. he is TOTALLY different, but i respect them both hugly for being pioneers in there relative Genre's

and garage is harder to lock in a mix i mixed it for 3 yrs.. Andy is the man and i dont want anyone to think i dont respect the man 110%

kool..i didnt mean to make it sound like i was slatin u in anyway:fuckinpc:

Back
Top Bottom