Top 10 Dubstep Clubs

We're launching a new events section on www.kmag.co.uk soon and we're doing a month long season of special club related features. We want to do a top ten dubstep clubs list so FWD and DMZ obviously spring to mind for London but what about the rest of the UK and worldwide, what do you think should be in there?

the big bang, volks, brighton
subsplash / subprime, digital, brighton
supercharged, audio, brighton
dub police @ fabriclive, fabric london
basslime, iBar, Bournemouth

just a few suggestions

Sub Club in my homeland Slovak Republic is pretty good dubstep club... there are free dubstep nights with quality djs every month and alot other dub events too.The club was before nuclear vault,its really extra underground.... its deep in rock under our castle.

Best place I've heard dubstep being played in a club was Paradise Factory in Manchester, the top room was like it was made for it, the room would literally bounce with the music

There's a club here in STL called Tequila Wyld, great place and only club around here I know of that has dubstep DJs. Excision and Datsik have both passed through, great shows!

exodus at subdub in Leeds, the iration steppas soundsystem has been doing legendary dub nights for years so perfect for dubstep. and obviously plastic people in london for fwd is sick

We're launching a new events section on www.kmag.co.uk soon and we're doing a month long season of special club related features. We want to do a top ten dubstep clubs list so FWD and DMZ obviously spring to mind for London but what about the rest of the UK and worldwide, what do you think should be in there?

FORMAT. @ Mint Lounge is probably my favourite in the North apart from Exodus/Subdub in Leeds.

Really innovative line-ups and the sound-system is always on point...

Back
Top Bottom