Too Many Steps.

Spor

Clownstep Darkstep Hardstep Techstep Ravestep Bouncestep Jumpstep Swingstep Pimpstep Dubstep Twostep Horrorstep Clonestep Wankstep Stop-classifying-and-dance-step.....

Spor said:
Clownstep Darkstep Hardstep Techstep Ravestep Bouncestep Jumpstep Swingstep Pimpstep Dubstep Twostep Horrorstep Clonestep Wankstep Stop-classifying-and-dance-step.....
(y):lol:

Spor said:
:D like it. there is too many aint there

True!

Never helps that the style names don't really mean the same thing to differenyt people heheh

Its a 12 step program but unlike AA, DnB isn't making you believe in a higher power.

illv said:
You like clownstep but hate techstep? wow. where were you the past few years ;)

illv//

in Manchester probably, apparently they have a dNb scene there.
:rolleyes:

mesh said:

LOL!!!! well, I just dont understand this concept of liking supposive "clownstep" vs. "Techstep" hehe. i dunno doesnt make sence to me.. maybe ill figure it out one day!

illv//

illv said:
LOL!!!! well, I just dont understand this concept of liking supposive "clownstep" vs. "Techstep" hehe. i dunno doesnt make sence to me.. maybe ill figure it out one day!

nothing to figure out matey.i dont use the -step terms anyway. and at the end, to say that i hate techstep, would be pretty wrong

mesh said:
in Manchester probably, apparently they have a dNb scene there
apparently there is. hows things down there jim bob?
:teeth:

Last edited:
GorDo said:
nothing to figure out matey.i dont use the -step terms anyway. and at the end, to say that i hate techstep, would be pretty wrong

apparently there is. hows things down there jim bob?
:teeth:

yeah, personaly me too, i could give two fucks about the *.step crap! LOL! *.step! thats what we should call it!!! personaly I only think there are two kinds of DNB in my ears, DNB! AND JUMP UP/RAGGAE!

comments about that?

illv//

illv said:
comments about that?
not quite
coz blatenly there are subgenres in dnb, and to give all the 'just dnb' label would be unfair. I mean, theres disco influenced dnb, techno influenced dnb, trance. and thats without taking under consideration tunes with snips from metal, punk, trip hop etc.
And like i said, i dont use the step terms, because the shit hits when people use the terms for hating, and when they get fixated on em, ie:

dillinja is clownstep, i dont like dillinja, so i dont like all clownstep

or

ive never seen dieselboy playing, but ive heard he plays techstep, so i wont see him, and i ll tell everyone hes crap

and thats that.

GorDo said:
not quite
coz blatenly there are subgenres in dnb, and to give all the 'just dnb' label would be unfair. I mean, theres disco influenced dnb, techno influenced dnb, trance. and thats without taking under consideration tunes with snips from metal, punk, trip hop etc.
And like i said, i dont use the step terms, because the shit hits when people use the terms for hating, and when they get fixated on em, ie:

dillinja is clownstep, i dont like dillinja, so i dont like all clownstep

or

ive never seen dieselboy playing, but ive heard he plays techstep, so i wont see him, and i ll tell everyone hes crap

and thats that.

dillinja never used to have that sound, i personally liked him lots back in the day!

illv//

mesh said:

MADCHESTER!

Hey I wonder what happened to N-JOI? I wonder if they made DnB now, what it might sound like?

Back
Top Bottom