too many instabags flying out!!!

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
This is getting silly now, I'm a man gone mad on buying vinyl, iv spent over 200 quid in the past 3 weeks picking up vinyl and im regularly spending money on new releases and promos.
when is it going to stop.. seriously starting to think iv got a problem.. or maybe its the people releasing tunes!!!!!!
wallet is getting RAPED!!:rinsed:

ha ha!
i was thinking the same thing!
went to ldn record shopiing at the weekend and spent far too much! then black remix and 3's a crowd comes out and well thats an insta bag... now code 3 responce call is out another insta ... thats 3 serapate purchases in less than a week!
wallet = well and truley raped!

I wouldn't complain when the scene seems to be in a healthy condition. It could all change in a couple of years time and you could be sat on here bemoaning the lack of releases

There's only one thing for it, we need to organise a dnbforum bank raid

Im in exactly the same boat, but I love it. Spent shit loads the last few weeks and get depressed when I look at my bank balance. But its all worth it when the arrive on your doorstep!

i try and resist buying promos, think if i wait for the full releases then that will ease of on my wallet, but there i am filling my cart full of promos the day after feeling really guilty and ashamed haha

bank hates me, decks love me... hope i have enough money for this weekend...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom