Tony Coleman gives curious ww2ish salute at event?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
Donald trump, Boris Johnson and now Tony Coleman.

Every fibre in my body tells me this belongs to waffle.
I have a feeling those same fibres sympathises with Hitler quite intensely soooo

Tony Tony Tony
TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY TO-NAY
@hyperd4eva

Donald trump, Boris Johnson and now Tony Coleman.
View attachment 8918

Its a new concept tbh, punk and black metal and now lately polish hiphop all have nazi subgenres, but now the time arises for drum and bass to become der fuhrers soundtrack to world domination and third reich for a thousand years.

Not jump up, that's clearly untermensch and must be ethnically cleansed in the showers and work camps.

But awesome super rad jungle, drumfunk, intelligent, art core, minimal, autonomic jazzstep and techstep is clearly music for the honour of the fatherland and the nazi occult triumph when they finally summon the seven gods of chaos and plunge the whole planet into fiery lawless ruin

You really have to wonder what the logic is behind that plan. The ultimate goal of their master plan is to make the planet uninhabitable for all living things, it seems counterproductive but I'm no expert of course, could be there is something I'm not seeing here

Now I regret, that I recentely bought music from them. I cant support Drum'Nazi'Bass.
That’s the thing they’re out there hiding then one day you “drop” a pop throw away liquid tune at an event and heil! Heil!!!!

@logikz

Cut the fucking nonsense for one minute, is that possible. For someone who wanted to bring a real and kinda professional attitude to this place you sound awfully careless.

Sure, you have to back up your minion mod but somehow i wish Tony Coleman would make you move this thread into waffle.

Of us two, you're the one who literally financed Varg's lawyers and listens to all kind of nazi bm innit. Plus, don't go off on Moskit when you still talk to him like nothing happened. It makes you look stupid.

Jesus christ buddy, för someone whos sworn time and again they don't give a fk about this place, you sound awful engaged?

I'll 'go off' on anyone I like, but in Andrews case all I've said is the truth about the history of the forum, and he knows exactly how I feel and what I think about that.

But I have not 'gone off' on andrew, where do you mean I did that?

in fact, I've said he shouldn't be ip banned and should message me his ip so I can fix it! How is that 'going off' on anyone?

you know, franco buddy, I'm worried about you.

Its pretty obvious there is something the matter with your life, as in there is clearly something wrong with you lately. You were always moody but lately you've been insufferable.

Is it because your mums a remix?

But OK, I'll make you a deal. I'll move the thread if you agree to keep posting on the forum, how does that sound to you?

I was about to say that Andrew's face is worse than yours but that was before you went lowdowndeep and joined the "yourmom"-Force as well. She's hospitalized by the way and maybe but just maybe that is the reason that you, that ugly mancunian nosechin and moskit's ghost account can go to hell elhamdullilah.

I was about to say that Andrew's face is worse than yours but that was before you went lowdowndeep and joined the "yourmom"-Force as well. She's hospitalized by the way and maybe but just maybe that is the reason that you, that ugly mancunian nosechin and moskit's ghost account can go to hell elhamdullilah.
How the hell was i supposed to know that?
Noone could've known that about your mother, but even moreso, 'yo momma' jokes are not about your mother, they're just a format for simple jokes, but if you feel ill at ease and downright hurt by them, because of your situation, why don't you just say so?

If you had just said so, I would never have made that joke. I also understand why you have been so terminally whiney, it makes sense with your family tragedy.

Look, I hope for only the best for your mother ok? But I cant read your mind, you could have said something much sooner and all this mortal offense you have sustained to your honour could have been avoided.

You need to lighten up ok, it's not my fucking fault what's going on in your life, so stop taking it out on people who have nothing to do with it.

How the hell was i supposed to know that?

Are you taking the piss? These "jokes" are for losers and it's not my fault if you like to go down that route. You see, that's exactly why you don't say this.

Oh hai, your mum.

Is dead.

Oh, it's your fault.

Fuck me.

And Clau5 you Donkey, wtf are you laughing at. Your boss would move the thread. Not because I said that would be best for business but because you are shit at your job.

Are you taking the piss? These "jokes" are for losers and it's not my fault if you like to go down that route. You see, that's exactly why you don't say this.

Oh hai, your mum.

Is dead.

Oh, it's your fault.

Fuck me.

And Clau5 you Donkey, wtf are you laughing at. Your boss would move the thread. Not because I said that would be best for business but because you are shit at your job.
UncomfortablePopularIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom