tony blair declairs love of drum and bass?

luciduk

VIP Junglist
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pendulum_(band)

second paragraph under "History"

"In July 2008, Tony Blair submitted a news message throughout the United Kingdom; he declared his love for Drum & Bass and holds a grudge against Pendulum, saying: "I concur. I was interested in Pendulum as MTV said one of their albums was the '#1 best-selling D&B album of all time' so I checked it out. God awful stuff. It wasn't D&B. It was pure emo-sounding garbage."

erm what the fuck maan?

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I'm hungover and quite tired, and at first glance I thought the thread title was Tony Blair: Eclairs, Love and Drum & Bass. Some kind of weird biography.

But wow, I never knew he liked Drum & Bass! What a geezer! AND he HATES Pendulum too!!!

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Wikipedia is by the public for the public. Colleges and Universities expressly forbid Wikipedia from being used as a research and resource tool as it can be edited by anyone at any time.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
We should just go on a funny editing madness at some point. Ie. Pendulum have received worldwide criticism after member's of the public discovered that the band actually stomp cats to death to create their synths.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I swear we did it before didn't we?

Well me and somebody did.

I done it to Cliff Richard. Don't remember what I said exactly, but it was something along the lines of; "Cliff is actually 304 years old. He only looks so young because he skins orphan boys, melts down their skin and then applies it to his own body, which keeps his youthful looks intact. Although this is considered illegal worldwide, Cliff is forgiven as he is a good Christian man who fills old, lonely women's lives with hopes and dreams of one day hooking up with him and letting him sing 'Summer Holiday' into their wide, gaping gash and hearing it play out of their arseholes, kind of like a Gramophone but in reverse"

It was there for 3 days.

Anyway, why were you looking for Blair on Wiki?

luciduk

VIP Junglist
lol u never seen blair at hardware right down the front??
constant brock out, tie round his head and shit

caught him at the last one going maaad to spor and chris renegade throwin gunshot rewinds everywhere