Tony Anthem & erb N dub - fire bun [marlok remix] Version 2

Feels to me (And i'm a jump up kind of guy) like there's not much happening, Like it's all intro, it feels to me that it doesn't really kick off.
but maybe that's because it's me.
not like i'm the most experienced guy to say

i actually prefered the original tbh :(

not sure what it is exactly though :/ think its the additional b-lines, kinda feel forced? just my opinion though, others may say different

SC I've discussed this with a few of the members before off the forum and we've all agreed that youve come along the best in production in years, the only thing you lack, and this is a big lacking is originailty, and when you crack that you could be big. Gunna stick it in, whether it hurts you or not is up to you.

cheers for checkin
ill get back too it i dont recon ill entrer it in the comp but i wanna get it good for myself
i aint done much to the bass on the first part i dont think but ill see whats goin wrong
i also stuck the original bassline bit in there as its a remix an thought itd be good guess not!lol
oh an jmz it dont hurt that much
m_ca37afbd6bbb4552881d5804b33a9053.jpg

ill try an be more original but thats quite hard considering all the other producers an tunes out there
oh an cheers for seeing me as the best improved producer!:D
im not trying to be a big producer tho i just enjoy makin tunes its a good pass time for me stops me drinkin all the time except i do!lol

Last edited:
Actually after listening a few times again, I've come round to it... I think its the mix of the original bass that's the problem, I actually like it now, it just sounds 'off'

Actually after listening a few times again, I've come round to it... I think its the mix of the original bass that's the problem, I actually like it now, it just sounds 'off'

maybe if i just kept the womp and a few other elements on the other half it may work
i know it dint sound rite but i kinda liked the strangeness of it!lol

oh an bloodstain im not sure what u mean about it soundin like a big intro i can quite clearly distuinguish the drop

oh an bloodstain im not sure what u mean about it soundin like a big intro i can quite clearly distuinguish the drop

Yeah, i know, but i don't know how to explain it, it's more like. the drop begins, and normally it should make me move, It doesn't flow, like usual drum and bass does. The second part in the drop does though.
Like i wanna start moving & dancing & skanking or whatever, but i can't because it doesn't let me flow ;p.
don't know if that's the right way to explain it, but i can't really put my finger on it.

Production wise it's great though

yea i think i get u mate but i was aimin to make i kinda jumpy on the first drop stop an start etc
but fair enuff its all bout preference cheers for checkin tho mate

Sounding pretty good man, but i think its lacking energy, i heard another remix of this and when i compare to this it feels like its missing the engery

Back
Top Bottom