Tonn Piper Lyrics!!

JungleFever

VIP Junglist
Tonn piper is up and comein..
Some of his lyrics..

I walk with a limp,squint eyed rebal. Ice cold poker face im the dvil may cry.. 6,6,6 easily..the cops 9,9,9. i call a docter..HAAAROLD shipmen beat the other MC's with my deadly proscription..

CANT KILL A KILLER!! CANT BLAG A BLAGER..

:gslayer::gslayer::missile:

Tonn piper is up and comein..
Some of his lyrics..

I walk with a limp,squint eyed rebal. Ice cold poker face im the dvil may cry.. 6,6,6 easily..the cops 9,9,9. i call a docter..HAAAROLD shipmen beat the other MC's with my deadly proscription..

CANT KILL A KILLER!! CANT BLAG A BLAGER..

:gslayer::gslayer::missile:

hahaha....

hes been around for a while bro..... gets booked at some pretty sick raves.... not quite up'n'coming.... more along the lines of not being on the top......

images

"Ruffio, d MC Killa, Born And Raised in 1 council villa,
hard hitta, heavyweight spitta, spittin out lyrics like a motorway gritta!"

he does that 1 all the time, he has a residency at the Tuesday Club in sheffield, see him nearly every week

or "GettaGettaGettaGettaGettaGettaGettaGettaGettaGettaGettaGettaGettaGettaGettaGettaGetta"

Im going to see piper next weekend i think, at the beatdown arena in leeds. should be phat.

BEATDOWN ARENA

SCRATCH PERVERTS & MC TONN PIPER
STANTON WARRIORS
GROOVERIDER
CASPA & RUSKO
JACK BEATS
PROPHECY

AND VERY SPECIAL GUEST....WILEY

HOSPITALITY ARENA

HIGH CONTRAST
LONDON ELEKTRICITY (DJ SET)
LOGISITICS
CYANTIFIC
APT PUPIL

MC'S SP:MC, WREC, RUTHLESS

Cos im a low down dirty scoundral, Cos im a low down dirty scoundral, and so on and so forth,

i know anton quite well he is goin out with a good mate of mine from uni, he is a rude boy indeed. remember when he was spittin in the smaller raves in manc he deserves to be big, he runs a scheme called Decks for Schools in manchester were he goes round skools and shows the kids turntables and mics and him MC'in, does it with
Mark OD, its good he is pushin the scene like that he is a top bloke.

ye first time i saw him was at a beach party @ in the sun last year.. he was freestylein with shotta n it was sick!! cnt memba any of the bars now but was chatting about free chicken n chips (kos they cooked it up for us) and pointin people out and chattin about ther t shirt and shit of the top of his head... was big!

Cos im a low down dirty scoundral, Cos im a low down dirty scoundral, and so on and so forth,

i know anton quite well he is goin out with a good mate of mine from uni, he is a rude boy indeed. remember when he was spittin in the smaller raves in manc he deserves to be big, he runs a scheme called Decks for Schools in manchester were he goes round skools and shows the kids turntables and mics and him MC'in, does it with
Mark OD, its good he is pushin the scene like that he is a top bloke.

Yeah he is a very sound guy, really down to earth and easy to talk to, used to see him all the time at HIT N RUN but dont get down there to much now as I work during the week but I think he was there the last time I went to HIT N RUN I think D BRIDGE was playing... Bad combination btw D-Bridge & Tonn Piper... Really good night, good to see he still does the smaller nights tho

Back
Top Bottom