Tongue Flappin' Update

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
Hello all...

Jus a quick reminder/updates

Dexcell Vinyls will be getting pressed and distributed verrry soon, dates TBC.
At somepoint we will saying which tracks are going to be on the release, one of them you may know and the other is spanking new, so we hope you like them both.

The Tongue Flap myspace is on the way, Chloe came to the rescue and is desiging the page for us.. This should of been done weeks ago but we hada slight hitch with the previous designer. So expect amazing things.. No pressure Chloe :)

Yeh were always looking for Demos to consider for our label so send them to our AIM if you think we need to hear them.

*edit* forgot to mention.. I will have some test plates/promos to be won. More details will be in my podcast, will keep you posted.

Hope everyone is all good.. and had a good Monday.. Ha!

Last edited:
remix2.jpg

everytime i see one of your posts toungflap i always get the funhouse tune in my head but replace the words funhouse with toungeflap like this

toungeflap its a whole lotta fun prizes to be won

do you have a pat sharp mullet

:pat:

everytime i see one of your posts toungflap i always get the funhouse tune in my head but replace the words funhouse with toungeflap like this

do you have a pat sharp mullet

:pat:

hahahahah hahhhh

i did actually hav a mullet once but it was black.
:D

im gunna call myself Pete Sharpe

dunno why i do it, i spose you could do it with anything but for some reason....

its a real whacky game where anyone can play

dunno why i do it, i spose you could do it with anything but for some reason....

its a real whacky game where anyone can play

hahaha well it amuses me.

I wanna hear a jingle from you with that quote. if you do it i will play it on a podcast.. (when i get my ass in gear to make one)

Back
Top Bottom