tones for bones VIP

never heard the original , but fuck yea man, wicked noise going on there, top production. metal drums as always. have you played this one out live man, bet it would get people going mental.

peace

nah bro i dont play out much anymore but i do have a loud system at the house and it fukin kills
glad you like -you can check the original its at the bottom of the player
respect

drums sound really good in the intro man. snares are crispy, but not irritating..

the way you pitch up the amen during the roles is a nice 'omage' to old-skool jungle I think -- wish I could hear the bassline, got headphones on -- who made the original so I can compare?

drums sound really good in the intro man. snares are crispy, but not irritating..

the way you pitch up the amen during the roles is a nice 'omage' to old-skool jungle I think -- wish I could hear the bassline, got headphones on -- who made the original so I can compare?

He made both man :)

wicked vick .. i love the drum work... and i like it when it goes quiet and the drums slowler automate back in getting louder and louder ... always liked this tunes, the original was the one that first made me contact you and ask how you get your drums too sound so heavy and metal like .. and now i realise it just time and dedication . im glad you did a vip of this track , one of best things about the track is its name :mad: TONES FOR BONES!!! , sorry i cant offer much technical feedback , you know im only new to it , but form a dnb heads point of view , that loves your style of dnb ... id say its bangin and id be happy to annoy the neighbours with this one !! ...

big up mr.vega ... always a pleasure to listen to your work...

Big VIP Vick!!!! Absolutely Huge!!!! Keep up the good work as always mate!!! Our mix is going to be up very soon. We used "Contagious Rally" :2thumbs:

:gun: NEIGHBOURS

Absolutely nasty drum rolls.... got me boppin hard

top production as always, wicked stuff in the intro and in original ... all them little drum teases !! :banana:

Back
Top Bottom