Tomorrowland Brazil 2015

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
but why is there no mention of whos playing? not a word about whos playing and 885 dollars for a three day ticket??

goldie b2b bizzy b is what it had better be. if id have paid that ticket and gone, and ALL my deepest darkest fantasies were not fulfilled i would come back next year with breivik. chargin all that money. cant even say whos playing, better be goldie.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
AAAAAAEHAEHAEHHEAHEAHAEHEAHHAEEAHAEHAEHEAHAEH

HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY

BEST. LINEUP. EVAR.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
mdma = shit
crystal meth = awesome

you have to try it harry, you really do. you seem to operate under the false premise that it is in some way or form bad for you.
well its not, in fact, quite the opposite.

not sure its enough to make me pay the flipping 84890320 dollars for the ticket, even if hardstyle kick with shite euro synth is playing.

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
but why is there no mention of whos playing? not a word about whos playing and 885 dollars for a three day ticket??

goldie b2b bizzy b is what it had better be. if id have paid that ticket and gone, and ALL my deepest darkest fantasies were not fulfilled i would come back next year with breivik. chargin all that money. cant even say whos playing, better be goldie.
They'll probably annouce the line up later this year. The event will be only in may (?). Anyways, I hope that at least the promoters behind this get to make a good festival. We don't have good memories about festivals this big here. http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/brazil-s-biggest-heavy-metal-festival-ever-turns-into-fiasco/

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ok if you go, i go. and we will suicide pact. but you first. and then i dont do it. plus i fucking hate festivals. fucking tents and shit. only time festivals is fun is when im shit drunk. anyway, and then i go home before the rain on the first day, mission accomplished.

high five baddy!

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ok if you go, i go. and we will suicide pact. but you first. and then i dont do it. plus i fucking hate festivals. fucking tents and shit. only time festivals is fun is when im shit drunk. anyway, and then i go home before the rain on the first day, mission accomplished.

high five baddy!
Yeah, man. You'll spend thousands of dollars just to come here to Brazil, watch me do the seppuku and then getting drunk. And then, head directly towards the airport, still drunk, get on the first plane you'll see and go home. For thousands of dollars.

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
if you want i could just wire you the money, then proceed to be drunk here. dont suppose we could simplify the process a little
You know, I think we could maybe do something better and attempt to make a terrorist act there. It would be awesome to see some "top notch djs" blowing up into pieces :twisted:

Er... now, is this forum NSA safe?

Norwax

VIP Junglist
80% of the people who go to Tomorrowland don't actually give a shit about who's playing, as long as there's
Popular hands in the air vocal sample... 3 minute build up... distorted kick drum drop with shite euro synth

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
am i booked to play there? or not. because i need to know these things, my street team cant do their promo if im not kept in the loop