Tomb Raider VIP

hazard135§

Basically....does any1 know if this VIP that friction keeps playin is gettin a release. If not i'm gonna get the orginal, but I dont wanna get the orginal and find that the VIP is comin out a couple of months later...cuz IMO the VIP is much better. any1?

safe

the_voice

VIP Junglist
can u plz give the full title ffs next time god shake

Fresh - Tomb Raider VIp is very old early 2008 i think its done by Noisia unsure on this

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
the one friction is playing is the vip. dont think its by noisia...i thought that was guna be a different remix altogether

Yeah its just a Fresh remix, might come out on his next album whenever its ready

The original is fucking sick though, I think much better than the vip imo

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
HEARED THAT ORIGINAL SIN WAS GONNAH REMIX FLOODLIGHT AND BE ON THE FLIP OF TOMBRAIDER REMIX BY NOISIA LOO?
WHAT A LOAD OF POO THAT WAS

I'm sure this is still happening mate. I heard this from a reliable source.

djardy

He Kills The Bad Guys
the original was easily E-A-S-I-L-Y one of the best tunes that came out that year, and there were loads of bangers out that year. i definatly recommend you get it.

HOLD ON BOY THAT BASSLINE AINT EVEN DROPPED YET!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Basically....does any1 know if this VIP that friction keeps playin is gettin a release. If not i'm gonna get the orginal, but I dont wanna get the orginal and find that the VIP is comin out a couple of months later...cuz IMO the VIP is much better. any1?

safe

i heard Riisu has it on mp3 dub... PM him

Top Bottom